N-Europe

Massive Game Freak leak going on – future projects, HGSS and BW2 source codes

Favourite stuff by far from the leaks for me has been the concept art and high quality artwork, some really lovely stuff. I mean just look at these Raikou frames someone put together to show it in motion, it's really quite lovely! 

Some other really great bits of key art, promo art, concept art and drafts and character sheets for the anime, and things like high quality renders of the art used for the cards or CG renders of backgrounds for the cards (like Holon!). Also really love that we've got the box arts in all their glory, though I can imagine some resellers might try to take advantage of those floating around. One of my favourites has been the high quality version of the Pokéathlon promo art for HGSS.

Going to have a proper flick through all of the art at some point and download what I can, probably post some of my favourites in here once I have done :peace: 

Somehow, Mega Blastoise could've been stupider! Silver linings, and all that.

image.jpg

This one speaks to me, can't possibly guess why...

But yeah, you're gonna see a lot of scrapped designs that are clearly finished designs from here on out. Apart from Gen 7, each generation since 6 has marked a massive shift in some way that no doubt affected development. Looking forward to Gen 8, that has the best new Pokémon designs ever, so I can't wait to see the many Megas that were planned before the mechanic got cut.

4 hours ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Man, that would have been pretty cool. :( 

Sounds like they repurposed this as the Secret Bases in OR/AS. Not as in-depth, but it did get salvaged.