N-Europe

SNK vs Capcom: SVC Chaos (Switch/PS4/PC)

This was just announced and dropped (Steam release out now, others next week) at this year's EVO.

GS9KEj3bIAI5kTS?format=jpg&name=medium

I definitely played this either on the PS2 or Xbox but I can't remember a thing about it other than being able to play as Zero.

Edited by Hero-of-Time
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wrong Capcom/SNK crossover!

I still think this one is neat at least.  It’s so bizarre, everyone is so off model and out of character that it’s kind of endearing?

akuma-would-never-make-a-baby-cry-unlike

How… honourable?

But yeah, everyone wants Capcom VS SNK instead.

Edited by Dcubed
  • Thanks 1

Oh snap! This is the weird one! The one that wasn't made by Capcom, but by the remnants of a defunct SNK.

Never played it, but here's the general popular opinion on it: it's a passable, possibly mediocre, fighting game, but it's got a distinct look, a distinct style, and an inspired roster (both the Capcom and the SNK picks are highly unusual, and the game's better for it). It also does plenty of unique character dialogue, which is crossover gold.

svc-s14.jpg

I'm putting this on the wishlist for sure. I'm curious to see how wild it gets.

Fun facts: This is the first time that Zero and Firebrand (a.k.a. Red Arremer) ever participated in a crossover. It's also the only SNK fighting game with a Metal Slug representative.

• Thanks 1

OK, this is neat. The Switch version lets you have a two screen display when playing undocked, much like one of those cocktail tables with an arcade machine built in.

1:40 if the timestamp doesn't work

It's completely pointless, but very cool, regardless.

• Thanks 2