N-Europe

Football Season 2024/25

San Marino have registered their first ever competitive win, over Lichtenstein in the Nations League!

END OF THE MATCH.

SAN MARINO 1-0 LIECHTENSTEIN

THE DAY HAS FINALLY COME WHEN THE ENTIRE PLANET CAN SAY IT:
SAN MARINO WON!

AFTER 20 YEARS, 4 MONTHS AND 8 DAYS, WE HAVE RETURNED TO TRIUMPH.

I LOVE YOU SAN MARINO, SAW YOU WIN A MATCH. THANKS GUYS.

The end of times are truly upon us

Edited by Julius

• 2 weeks later...

What does everyone think about the new Champ League format? I was a bit surprised because I'd not seen that much fanfare about it, which was weird because it seems like a huge change. 

I think I like the look of it though. It seems like you'll get many more varied matchups earlier on, and now exciting games, but I don't know how it'll change the competition. I'm sure people will be arguing for years that the new format is 'easier' and any win going forward won't count as much etc etc. 

1 hour ago, bob said:

What does everyone think about the new Champ League format? I was a bit surprised because I'd not seen that much fanfare about it, which was weird because it seems like a huge change. 

I think I like the look of it though. It seems like you'll get many more varied matchups earlier on, and now exciting games, but I don't know how it'll change the competition. I'm sure people will be arguing for years that the new format is 'easier' and any win going forward won't count as much etc etc. 

I'm not too fussed either way but I know that many players and managers aren't too happy with it as it's crowding an already hectic schedule.