N-Europe

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Rita's Rewind (Switch, PS4/5, PC, Xbox)

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Rita's Rewind is an all-new adventure with an original storyline that both respects and remixes Power Rangers lore with scenarios and gameplay that will be both familiar and new to MMPR fans. Players will brawl, blast, fight, and drive through a constantly shifting mix of classic game genres and fan-favorite moments from the series.

In Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Rita's Rewind, the team faces off against a robotic reincarnation of the Power Rangers' long-time nemesis. Robo-Rita has conjured a portal to send herself back in time so she can finally vanquish the Power Rangers by forming an alliance with her younger self. Working together, Robo-Rita and Rita Repulsa rewind, rewrite, and remix the past in an attempt to stop the very formation of the Power Rangers, altering the course of history.

Will the two Ritas and their army of monstrous enemies from across the MMPR timeline finally succeed in destroying the Power Rangers? Or will these teenagers with attitude learn to work together and counter this catastrophic chronological collaboration?

Experience the origins of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers again – for the first time! The past will never be the same…

Clearly trying to capture the Shredder's Revenge audience with this. Even though it doesn't look as polished as that game, I don't care, I'm all in on it. :D

• Like 2

Copy my homework, but don’t make it too obvious…

Looks promising, but Digital Eclipse’s track record is kinda spotty; so we’ll have to just wait and see.

After ten thousand years!

I've just watched that a few times. Mainly for the music. :D The 3D bits look good and fighting Eye Guy first-person in the Megazord.

You just know Bulk and Skull will be kept for DLC.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Don't like the cutscene artwork, but otherwise, I'm in. This is the best genre for the franchise, and it looks like there's some solid effort behind it.

Big shoes to fill as well, as Power Rangers: The Movie (the Mega Drive game, that is) has always been one of my favourite beat'em ups ever

• 2 months later...