N-Europe

Astro Bot (6th September 2024)

Julius

24 minutes ago, martinist said:

Came home this afternoon, no mail...So i bought the digital deluxe edition!

Yes I bought it twice, will be playing this by 6 o'clock.

My internal monologue reading this

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952ouitydbu7aa67nj0g7

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Is there no Argos or Smyths near you? You could just go buy a copy then return the one that eventually arrives.

Working from home today and my closest anything is 30 minutes away without traffic, so this time of night it'll probably be too tight :nono: 

Just thinking about what I can do, I could also just get it digitally and return the physical copy just to buy it again when it's on sale I guess, might also try to call in a favour. Either way, just watch it arrive as soon as I find a way to get my hands on it :p 

Ah well, Royal Mail did me right with Outlaws arriving an entire Bank Holiday weekend early and got last minute gifts for a mate to me in time over the last few weeks, these things tend to balance out so if it is what it is, then it is what it is

Worst case I'll just wait until tomorrow morning/afternoon for when Royal Mail deliver my copy, that's totally fine...

embarrassed-sad.gif

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Julius said:

that's totally fine...

9-AWk-Buta-Bna-U3ar-84-JNhc-GKm-IRh7pza-S5-Ra-RVrp-GMY.webp

Somehow I only managed to play 3 hours today.
Activity card says I'm 30% through the campaign, yet I haven't even finished World 2.

Anyways, I'm gonna play some more now. Sorry, Julius :(

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, drahkon said:

9-AWk-Buta-Bna-U3ar-84-JNhc-GKm-IRh7pza-S5-Ra-RVrp-GMY.webp

Somehow I only managed to play 3 hours today.
Activity card says I'm 30% through the campaign, yet I haven't even finished World 2.

Anyways, I'm gonna play some more now. Sorry, Julius :(

Feels like there's an Astro GIF or pic for just about everything these days, gave me a good chuckle :laughing: reminds me of Yoshi picking Loves Me Nots in the Mario DS mini-games :D

Bah, it is what it is, I'm loving reading the impressions in here at least and hearing that it's lived up to the hype :peace:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Julius said:

Bah, it is what it is, I'm loving reading the impressions in here at least and hearing that it's lived up to the hype :peace:

You have no idea. If the quality remains this high throughout the rest of the game, it will definitely enter my Top 3 :o

Edit: HAHA. You are a good man :D

Edited by drahkon
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Julius said:

But I'm also practically on the doorstep of my local depot so uh yeah seems like a real small chance :blank:

Me too, but even then they won't let you try to pick up until next day.

Luckily though mine has been delivered to my pick up, and I've picked it up naow.

Time to install motherfuckers.

• Like 3

I wish I could just post everything that makes me smile, but I'm too lazy to deal with the spoiler tags :p

I'm playing a certain level now that is just marvelous. OHHHHHHH BOY, this is awesome :D

Oh, what I forgot to mention: The soundtrack is insane.
@Hero-of-Time you'll be happy to know that it's banger after banger.
SHIT SLAPS, BRO!

Edited by drahkon
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1

Played the first few planets.

A surprising ammount of secrets in thoese levels and the music and audio change alot depending on where you are or what you're doing. Really great so far. Don't want to move onto the next planet untill i've done everything in the last one.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, drahkon said:

I wish I could just post everything that makes me smile, but I'm too lazy to deal with the spoiler tags :p

Sorry, I know I still need to look into this but everything happens so much, as the wise elders once said. 

Here have this: 

Spoiler

200.gif?cid=790b7611f7d063b1080e981a2452