N-Europe

'Revolution-Europe'

Fields

You do realise that Revolution has not been confirmed as the official final name of Nintendo's console? In fact, the name 'Revolution' was removed from the prototypes shown since E3. When the name is changed, this site is going to look a bit silly. It would be like calling a website 'StarCube-Europe'.

So, um, yeah. Just making a point really. I eagerly await the inevitable lockage :yay::bouncy::santa:

You do realise that Revolution has not been confirmed as the official final name of Nintendo's console? In fact, the name 'Revolution' was removed from the prototypes shown since E3. When the name is changed, this site is going to look a bit silly. It would be like calling a website 'StarCube-Europe'.

I didn't know any of this. Why did no one tell me? I can't believe it. Why would no one tell me this? You'd think the people that run this site would've told me or something. I just can't believe what you're telling me. Revolution isn't the final confirmed name? What's your source? Oh man, the site is doomed and my world is falling apart.

I'm pretty sure they were aware that it wasn't necessarily the final name, but revolution means more than star-cube.

since the site covers the gameboy line, the DS as well as the cube, and the revolution (what ever its name will be) it doesn't necessarily have to have the homeconsolename-europe.

they may change their name, or stick with it and justify the name as the code name of Nintendos (final name of revo) and (usual rubbish about the greater significance to the word revolution as it relates to the site, its aims, and nintendo's aims)

in short, doesn't matter.

I didn't know any of this. Why did no one tell me? I can't believe it. Why would no one tell me this? You'd think the people that run this site would've told me or something. I just can't believe what you're telling me. Revolution isn't the final confirmed name? What's your source? Oh man, the site is doomed and my world is falling apart.

Just in case you were wondering this translates into english as "You thick **** did you honestly think we didn't know. How could you be so stupid?"

So, um, yeah. Just making a point really. I eagerly await the inevitable lockage :yay::bouncy::santa:

So, wiseman, what would you have named the website, then? Especially when the console and website has already gained a reputation under the Revolution name. ;)

Besides, it's not exactly rocket science to rectify the 'problem' if the name does get changed.

I propose that this thread remain open. At least until the thread starter replies to my post.

This bit amused me.

Nah, we didn't realise any of that at all. In fact, we just plucked a random word out of the sky and shoved europe on the end of it. The word chosen just so happened to be the name which the console is mostly recognised by.

Oh, and there is absolutely no way around this problem at all. We are doomed. Nintendo is doomed. Earth, and the universe itself, is buggered beyond all recognition.

You are also the first person to pick up on this and the first to be able to create a thread about this. I bet that makes you really proud. :)

Wow. sarcasm is still alive

Yeah I think we're on the fifth thread now, something like that. And the answer to all of them is "We'll see" If its not called the Revolution than maybe we'll change, or maybe we'll stay the same. Would prevent us from having the change the name again in four years perhaps.