N-Europe

The Plucky Squire - 17th September - Switch, PS5, Series S/X, PC

Glen-i

2 hours ago, Glen-i said:

I mean, yeah. It's always been a Zelda-like in gameplay. I thought that was apparant from the start. The 2D bits play like this mostly.

I haven't followed the game intensely but I haven't seen those gameplay segments before, hence being surprised by them. I've only seen the 2D sidescrolling bits before. 

6 hours ago, Julius said:

Next month has filled out quite nicely by the looks of things: Astro Bot, this, Zelda, some other titles like Space Marine 2, UFO 50...okay it's filled out a good bit more than I thought it had when I started typing that list.

The next couple of months is looking pretty stacked.

Devolver have released a special video for the game revealing that it will be getting fully localised in 11 languages, including a dub in each of those languages for the game's narrator! 

This is so cool! They even listed the VAs and credited those who worked on the localisations in the video description :peace:

In other news, the physical edition for the game had pre-orders go live yesterday, which are aiming for a 21st February 2025 release date: 

Might be tempted to get the special edition depending on the art book. If there's actual notes, decisions etc I'd be interested but if it was just a series of screenshots and renders not so much. 

Shame there's no Italian, could have claimed it as revision.