N-Europe

Reading Festival 2006

Schizoid Man

Yeah but I'd know. Its not so much about the look, but more about the actual care. Greasy manky hair is not good kids, even if you can't see it.

As I said, im a prissy bastard.

There are taps and showers at Reading!!!

I've got my ticket for this year. I got it the day after last year's festival ended. Reading is the best festival of the year and I ALWAYS have the best weekend of the year there (been in 03, 04, 05 and Leeds 02). The line up is likely to appeal to me, for example last year there were about 15 bands I wanted to see which justified the ticket price. This year is likely to have Muse, The Strokes, Franz Ferdinand, System Of A Down and Tool. The line up every year is fantastic so buying a ticket one year in advance is NOT a risk as I know I'm guaranteed to have the best time AND I got it for last year's ticket price.

________

Chevrolet Beat Specifications

Edited by the_mars_volta

The toilets there are fun, you go in for nice number 2, it stinks like hell and all you can hear is girls screaming at what they see when they look down the hole.

For me it was all part of the experience just remember to take your own toilet paper :)

The toilets there are fun, you go in for nice number 2, it stinks like hell and all you can hear is girls screaming at what they see when they look down the hole.

For me it was all part of the experience just remember to take your own toilet paper :)

Yep, a festival just wouldn't be right without substandard hygene. Useful tip, put a piece of string through the toilet roll, then when your doing your business you can hang it round your neck rather then putting it on the floor with the attempts of those with poor accuracy.