Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-E Mario Kart 8 DX Get Together

Glen-i

You know, I'd argue that choosing tracks purely to screw over another player is not in the spirit of this.

But then I remember we're playing Mario Kart.

As long as the same track isn't done twice.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Weird 1

Nice racing. :cool: Haven't seen some of those tracks in a while and thought new cups had been added or we were in mirror mode a few times. :laughing: 

Thanks for waiting at the beginning. Before the start time when I said "let's wait for more players!" that was me really saying I need a slash, brb! :peace: 

59 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Baby Park last race of GP3 remember people. It needs to be in frantic mode. Also lets pick Big Blue to screw @Glen-i over :heh:

I did my part but it isn't a democracy so...

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Thanks for waiting at the beginning. Before the start time when I said "let's wait for more players!" that was me really saying I need a slash, brb! :peace: 

Normally, when someone says that, it means they're expecting someone else to join the room, but sure. We can make that the "I need the toilet" shout-out as well. Just remember to give a "Let's Go" when you're ready.

In fact, I'll make it plain.

If you need to shortly move away from gameplay for a bit in between GP's, use the "Let's wait for more players" shout-out. And then use the "Let's Go" one when you return.

It won't help when we're in between races, but at the end of a GP, I'll wait a few seconds to give people a chance to say it if need be.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, viceview51 said:

Sorry for not being able to join this evening. Came back recently from a trip.

It's cool, we had a group of six tonight anyway. So it was still good!

Only one clip from me, and it's not even proper gameplay, but it did make me laugh.

• Haha 2