Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The official 24 thread (mark spoilers please thank you)

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just started season 4, lots of missing characters so far...

only seen Cholie (sp?) No David, Michelle, Tony...

Yeah, that really annoyed me at first. No Adamn, Chase or Kim either :(

I'm on the last episode of series 4 at the moment, its downloading as we speak! I can't wait to see what happens. Series 5 here I come!

It's about a counter terrorist unit in LA stopping various evil schemes. The main character is called Jack Bauer and a single series takes place over 24 hours, each episode running in realtime over a single hour.

It's all really a bit special- easily the most exciting and involving tv drama out there. you should try and get hold of a copy of season 1.

Yeah, seriously though. 24 has some of the best characters i've ever seen. Great twisting plot lines (although, i did predict a few things that happend).

Alsoooo, Sky are really pushing 24 Season 5. Nice trailers and "Dum, duh, dum, duh" all the time :p

Just seen the ending of series 4. What an ending. I wouldn't have been expecting it at all if I hadn't seen the advert for series 5. My downloads of series 5 episode 1+2 have just about stopped at 95% each. Hopefully they'll be done by when I get home tonight...

I have watched s05e01 and I almost cried at the beginning.

Tony almost dies :((((((

Copyright laws of Finland... They are s***!!! It's practically illegal to copy music from your CD to your mp3 player :( It wasn't illegal to download music or movies on Internet last year but sharing them was. Now everything has changed :mad:

Technically, if you own the CD and you don't distrubute the music anywhere then thats fine and you couldn't get done for that... surely?

meh, season 4 is kinda dragging for me so far. On ep 4 and nothing all that interesting is happening.

Technically, if you own the CD and you don't distrubute the music anywhere then thats fine and you couldn't get done for that... surely?

meh, season 4 is kinda dragging for me so far. On ep 4 and nothing all that interesting is happening.

That's what I thought as well, but stick in there. It gets really really good about about episode when....

Tony enters the scene

It gets good before then too when...

Jack goes Rambo style to rescue Audrey and Heller