NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
goku21

Halo-creator about revolution....

well you whould have to be a nut to say the revo control whould not be good for a first person shooter. i just wish e3 whould hurry up so we can see a few of the games that make use of it.

Could be fake. I don't see any quotes or information to even suggest that the interview actually took place.

Halo was boring. Never played 2 so I cant judge. Eitherway this is still a kick in the teeth to MS. Someone is bound to post the interview somwhere, it would be a good read.

for some reason i managed to finish the first Halo.

The second one, boy was that dull horseshit

I really liked the first one (but not "Wow! This is so cool!" as my thoughts was when I played the orginal Marathon series for the first time, or when I saw the 98 Halo video), but the second one was fun sure, but... meh. Bungie has made alot better games.

Still, this smells rather fake, and even if it's not, so what? Or has Jason Jones left Bungie yet? I don't think so, others have tho (to make that Stubbs the Zombie game). <- If anyone has the right info, please correct me :P

He's not in Bungie anymore, just so you know. At least that's what I read.

Agreed. It's ridiculous how some people say 'no nintendo would never do/make/allow that' or 'what BS' for every negative piece of news and then go start believing silly stuff (Halo 3 Revolution? No way!) when positive rumours show up.

nice to see a developer talk common sence, not bill gates has gave me a brown envalope of money to talk dert on revolution, fps and fpadventure shooters etc will be evoloved on revolution 3d realtime gameing on a 6 axis controller will offer controls and plaY WAY BEYOND K-BOARD AND MOUSE OR JOYPAD, THAT VERY RARLY USED PART OF THE BRAIN THE COMMONSENCE PART IS CLEARLY BEING USED BY THIS GUY.. THOSE DEVELOPERS DISHING DIRT ON REVO ALL HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON, THEY HAVE NEVER SHOWN INOVATION AND THEY MAKE POO GAMES LIKE DUKE NUKEUM ETC, OR THERE PAYED OFF BY MICROSOFT ANY GAME MAKER WORTH HIS SALT WILL LOVE REVOLUTION AS ITS THE ONLY TRULLY NEXT GEN CONSOLE,, APART FROM VISUALS WOTS NEXT GEN ABOUT PS3 AND 360 NOTHING AS FAR AS I CAN SEE .....

nice to see a developer talk common sence, not bill gates has gave me a brown envalope of money to talk dert on revolution, fps and fpadventure shooters etc will be evoloved on revolution 3d realtime gameing on a 6 axis controller will offer controls and plaY WAY BEYOND K-BOARD AND MOUSE OR JOYPAD, THAT VERY RARLY USED PART OF THE BRAIN THE COMMONSENCE PART IS CLEARLY BEING USED BY THIS GUY.. THOSE DEVELOPERS DISHING DIRT ON REVO ALL HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON, THEY HAVE NEVER SHOWN INOVATION AND THEY MAKE POO GAMES LIKE DUKE NUKEUM ETC, OR THERE PAYED OFF BY MICROSOFT ANY GAME MAKER WORTH HIS SALT WILL LOVE REVOLUTION AS ITS THE ONLY TRULLY NEXT GEN CONSOLE,, APART FROM VISUALS WOTS NEXT GEN ABOUT PS3 AND 360 NOTHING AS FAR AS I CAN SEE .....

Caps dude! You musta clicked the caps lock button by accident when pressing 'a'.

Sounds interesting, but it definitly wont be Halo. But hey, prove me wrong.

Please shut up, you silly little fanboy.

I personally can't see what the Revolution will offer besides a flawed and silly control scheme.

Please shut up, you silly little fanboy.

I personally can't see what the Revolution will offer besides a flawed and silly control scheme.

I know he's ranting and all but you don't have to be so negative. I hope all consoles are going to be good. Don't knock the Rev until you've tried it, eh?

What's the phrase I'm looking for... oh yeah. "Ain't got anything nice to say then don't say anything at all"

I know he's ranting and all but you don't have to be so negative. I hope all consoles are going to be good. Don't knock the Rev until you've tried it, eh?

What's the phrase I'm looking for... oh yeah. "Ain't got anything nice to say then don't say anything at all"

Jamba's right keep cool ,and none of us can judge the rev control until we try it ourselves

The guys that played the demos at TGS claim the controller has pinpoint accuracy. If they can manage that with every game, the controller definately has alot to offer. Ill bet Yamcha had Mario 64 DS in mind when he said silly control scheme and the possibility that Rev games could wind up being harder to control

I know :smile:

It looks good really, I just wanted to contradict that idiot.

Rumour debunked. the interview never took place.. too farfetched in the first place to be blunt.

Sign in to follow this