N-Europe

E3 2006

DiemetriX

In terms of information being revealed after E3 I think thats more like price,release date etc.

I'm confident we'll sell Rev games in action at E3, as well as the other secret revealed.

Yeah I hope that's all they leave until after E3 because Nintendo would be ABSOLUTELY STUPID to not show off EVERYTHING the Rev has to offer at E3 2006! There's no greater time to get the attention of the press/game media for the console and thus to get the console shown to the world!

Yeah I hope that's all they leave until after E3 because Nintendo would be ABSOLUTELY STUPID to not show off EVERYTHING the Rev has to offer at E3 2006! There's no greater time to get the attention of the press/game media for the console and thus to get the console shown to the world!

Actually, in the interview with Reggie in the other thread, he seems to be saying that they will reveal quite a bit of the console, but that they won't go all out yet.

I'd love to go, but problems are:

1. Too young, heh, maybe in 2010. Heh.

2. No money

3. No Journalism whatsoever.

Heh, such a shame, maybe I'll make a website just so I can go :D . Heh.

I suppose I'll be able to go Next-Generation. :o If I have the finance, of course, and get invited.

I'm sure you'll all tell us how you get on.

if the revolution will be playable at E3 how will Nintendo make sure that the controllers wont get stolen by the people. (they are wireless after all)

Edit:

Quick News: Reggie-Fils Aime has told 1UP.com that Nintendo's plans for E3 2006 are already in placed. The Revolution is to be playable on the floor, ensuring players do not interfere with neighbouring games or steal the controllers. He says this is 'is a challenge'.

People seem to be expecting a bit too much in the way of Revo info I think. I mean I know they say there's still secrets, but I really don't think they have much left to say about the system itself, they've mainly just got the games to show and the last big secret. They've said they'll never officially release the hardware specs anyway, they'll just let them come out by themselves basically.

i have been offered tickets for press access a few years in a row now, the cost to get there however is the biggest problem ticket price is nothing compared to plain fair to get there from australia. but at least this year ill be given hours and hours of videos to watch so it's the next best thing.

bah, those kinds of events suck terribly to go to unless you're there with a press badge. That's why it's so great to follow it all on the Internet. Going as a guest sucks. Even so, if you get that 5 minute chance to touch a revolution controller, it would be cool.

I so wonder what games they will be demo-ing. Pilotwings Revo & Mario Revo & Wario Ware Revo probably