NEurope
Charlie

SSBM - Who do you go?

Not kidding at all.

I meant, how can you call it shallow when you get 300+ hours out of it;

but you explained your reasons!

Okay, you practice all you like, I'll sit around and do not much, maybe play some Skies, then still kick your ass!

begins to regret saying this

lol;

we shall see!

I mainly use link, I love his spinning attack, I sometimes use bowser too, Because his smash attacks send people flying, the only let down is that i get really agrovated using him because he walks so slow. Lol. And have you got a favorite level? Mines the one where your on top of buildings in the city and the U.F.O swoops down. Thats a cool level.

Mine would have to be Marth but in White! i seem to play better with him in white than any other colour even tho he looks like someone from westlife haha, reason i picked him was he his fast,strong and looks the bomb.

Strange.. Nobody has mentioned Mewtwo..

My fave is Mewtwo.. He's fast enough, very powerful, a great jumper, has some great smah/aerial and the best throw in the game!

I like Zelda, too..

I have come back to this game now.. I haven't played it for half a year, but now I am trying to complete it with every character on hard difficulty..

Unfortunately, none of my friends are any good at this game.. I can only play against the computer, which tend to get borring.. For warm-up I play Event 51 - With Mewtwo.. I've completed it in less then 2.30 !! (minutes, of course..) :D

My fave level is Final Destination without items.. Pure skills are needed.. no luck.. nothing..:)

I hate to play with or against Luigi, since he's unpredictable..

My fave level is Final Destination without items.. Pure skills are needed.. no luck.. nothing..:)

Agreed. 'Tis a shame I can never play against anyone with skill, the computer teaming on me is easy because of there repetetism. I have one friend with slight skill but he is nothing to me! NOTHING!

Can't wait for the revolution smash bros, the only problem is getting used to new ways of playing it.

And also, if Nintendo removes Marth I will cry.

And also, if Nintendo removes Marth I will cry.

I doubt that Nintendo would remove any current characters, especially our Fire Emblem boys, they're so damn popular with many people.

Oh yes, the topic question. Well, I can play well with every character (it really pisses people off when I destroy them with Pichu for some reson :heh: ) but I'd have to say that my favourite character to use would be Kirby. Whenever I'm about to go down, I always try to take someone with me, usually someone with low damage. Ah yes, the kirby suicide maneuver is most useful :). I also commonly use Mario, Young Link, Roy and Pikachu.

I doubt that Nintendo would remove any current characters, especially our Fire Emblem boys, they're so damn popular with many people.

Oh yes, the topic question. Well, I can play well with every character (it really pisses people off when I destroy them with Pichu for some reson :heh: ) but I'd have to say that my favourite character to use would be Kirby. Whenever I'm about to go down, I always try to take someone with me, usually someone with low damage. Ah yes, the kirby suicide maneuver is most useful :). I also commonly use Mario, Young Link, Roy and Pikachu.

I prefer Donkey Kong for suicides.

I used to use Kirby most, but I got into Marth and he has now matched his high kills.

Also, does anyone but me prefer duels as opposed to 4 people?

Link, in red.

I love pulling in people with the grappling hook, throwing them up in the air, keeping them up there with my sword attack, then unleashing a jumping spin attack knocking them off the screen. Then going to the corner, throwing bombs / arrows / boomarangs to keep them off the edge.. and if they do come closer, a spin attack.

Strange.. Nobody has mentioned Mewtwo..

My fave is Mewtwo.. He's fast enough, very powerful, a great jumper, has some great smah/aerial and the best throw in the game!

Damn straight. People think Mewtwo is naff bcause he handles differently, but he's the best character if you can use him, his strafe, if well timed, makes him untouchable. Just strafe behind them, grab, whack, and throw. Simple, yet awesome looking and painful.

That is indeed correct Flameblade....You kick my arse all the time with him :doh:

Except yesterday when i won every round...YAY!!

I was gonna say no-one likes him cos he handles different, but you've said it already. Heheh

I notice no-one's said Ice Climbers, hahaha, they are only cool cos the COM's good with them. I don't think anybody's said Bowser, Peach or Pichu either!! What a surprise :lmao: Though i think Peach is good for those who can use her, as is Yoshi

They're all good, really good in different ways, but as i said, i feel luigi is the most balanced for me!

That is indeed correct Flameblade....You kick my arse all the time with him :doh:

Except yesterday when i won every round...YAY!!

I wasn't Mewtwo though.

For me is there's only one:

SHEIK

I love her agility and speed.I don't let oponents to reach the floor yeah =P

Link's ma man. His attacks have great range and he's moderately strong. The combination between melee and long range attacks make him a winner. There are lots of great characters like Falco, Kirby, Roy or Ganondorf, but I'm used to Link.

Mewtwo and Falco Lombardi are my two most played characters.

I love Mewtwo's upward throw ^_^ and he is the coolest + cutes character in the game; I say.

Falco is so fast and can jump so high. It is so funny when you wear the bunny hood; you confuse everyone.

Also; I love playing as Mr Game & Watch. I can't help grabbing a friend and repetedly bashing them with the bell to piss them off.

1. Marth ( been using him since i got the game)

2.Samus (missile canceling and bomb jumps combos)

3.Falco (just plain fun to combo with)

4.Sheik (one of my old fav characters)

5.Captain Falcon (I just love using the dreaded knee! (fair))

6.Mewtwo (hardly anyone uses him, so i just do)

The best? Nah. Not at all... infact... very, very far from it.

I dunno, he is a pretty good character if you get good with him (though i've never played as him really).

He does have some powerful moves and also his teleport is one on the best recovery moves in the game.

I think it's purely palyer preference most of the time.

I always go Captain Falcon. Fast, powerful, all the reach of the Canadian government though.

Gotta go with Bowser or Kirby there!

Even though Bowser is soooo incredibly slow, his powerful smash attacks make up for it, I mean come on, isn't throwing Jigglypuff off the side of the screen fun or what? But Kirby as well, that flying ability has saved my ass so many times now.