N-Europe

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

Hero-of-Time

@Sméagol, not sure how many of those DIY are up for grabs per person, or what you’d like in return, but from that list I could do with the following:

• bamboo-shoot lamp
  • dark bamboo rug
  • garden rock
  • log wall-mounted clock
  • medium cardboard boxes
  • orange wall-mounted clock
  • shell lamp

Will be opening my gate again this evening for any shopping visits BTW, will post what’s on sale there later on. :) 

3 minutes ago, RedShell said:

@Sméagol, not sure how many of those DIY are up for grabs per person, or what you’d like in return, but from that list I could do with the following:

• bamboo-shoot lamp
  • dark bamboo rug
  • garden rock
  • log wall-mounted clock
  • medium cardboard boxes
  • orange wall-mounted clock
  • shell lamp

Will be opening my gate again this evening for any shopping visits BTW, will post what’s on sale there later on. :) 

I'll have to check. You free to get everything minus stuff already reserved by other people who've reacted earlier (I posted this somewhere else as well), I need to check what those are, but the shell lamp is gone. You know what I want! :p

I had a blast trading / shopping last night with twitter persons. It's the reason I have a spare garden rock again.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Can someone pass by later to buy this kitchen unit please? I'd do it myself but I don't have enough Bells :cry: It's 160K or so. Then I can catalogue and order one at some point when I get some money.

Yes! I'll buy everything! Do you want the Rattan bed I have in my store right now?

Edited by Sméagol

11 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

That's ok, but if you have a stone table 2x2, I'm looking for one of those! Will open in a bit

you mean the round crafted one? I'll check.. I think I actually do. Otherwise I can craft it for you.

edit: yeah I have one.

Edited by Sméagol
  • Like 1