Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Online Thread

Hero-of-Time

2 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

Thanks for the games. Winner of the night goes to @Ike and @Glen-i on Snakes stage. What a comeback that would have been. Ike we were all rooting for you over VC. 

Haha, thanks. I knew up special would be a bad idea. :woops:

2 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

Winner of the night goes to @Ike and @Glen-i on Snakes stage. What a comeback that would have been. Ike we were all rooting for you over VC. 

It was a good match with a spectacular 1-on-1 finale.

1 minute ago, Ike said:

Haha, thanks. I knew up special would be a bad idea. :woops:

Yeah, I was flailing about randomly, because I completely lost track of you there, only for the trampoline to give you away.
Very good effort! Made me really work for that win.

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Some amazing close matches again tonight. I won the night though as I won with Sora in stamina and get the cool finish. 

Yup, that's the unspoken rule.

Still, I'm quite proud of Bowserciding someone in a stage with no holes!

EDIT: Here it is.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Some amazing close matches again tonight. I won the night though as I won with Sora in stamina and get the cool finish. 

Shame about the match with you as Duck Hunt Duo.

Thanks for the games. :smile:

(shorter stream this week, as I had a new TV to set up)

Here's a link to this week's stream... :peace:

- - - - -

custom-ac0aee31-b1e0-4b15-88e6-642a2ba992ca-640x360.jpeg

N-Europe Saturday Smash! (06/07/2024)

- - - - -

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Ike said:

He defo deserved the win. But he lost track of where he was because of Bomberman causing chaos.

That said, I got very lucky with that Fairy Bottle spawning when it did. He would've had a pretty even match to win with that.

Edited by Glen-i

9 hours ago, Ike said:

9 hours ago, Glen-i said:

He defo deserved the win. But he lost track of where he was because of Bomberman causing chaos.

That said, I got very lucky with that Fairy Bottle spawning when it did. He would've had a pretty even match to win with that.

Yep. Stupid Bomberman. I just lost where I was and thought I was in the left of the stage when I was on the right. So ended up jumping the wrong way. 

I was chuffed to at least get a KO with Mii Swordfighter's final smash! :laughing: Damn that thing is bloody useless. Although as a result it doesn't bother me so much when I miss with it, which as everyone knows, happens a lot. :hehe:

Anyway, next week might be the last time I join you guys for a while. My NSO sub is expiring and having played most of what I wanted to on the +Expansion Pack already I'll probably just have another break from the service.
Or I may resub to the standard NSO, not sure yet.

Either way...
...I'll be back. :heh:

:peace:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RedShell said:

Anyway, next week might be the last time I join you guys for a while. My NSO sub is expiring and having played most of what I wanted to on the +Expansion Pack already I'll probably just have another break from the service.
Or I may resub to the standard NSO, not sure yet.

Either way...
...I'll be back. :heh:

I shall try and be on earlier next week then if I can, to stream from 19:30 so that I can showcase some of your excellent stage and character creations. :)

If you were considering taking a break anyway for a bit then fair enough, I don't wish to influence your plans. :peace:

But if it's a case of money, if you need an extra £10 or something towards the cost, I don't mind chipping in so that you could resub and have the option of playing Smash each week still.

Either way, if you're definitely taking a break, then enjoy, and we'll await your return.

Thanks for playing, and see you next week. :D

• Like 1

On 7/7/2024 at 4:47 PM, S.C.G said:

I shall try and be on earlier next week then if I can, to stream from 19:30 so that I can showcase some of your excellent stage and character creations. :)

If you were considering taking a break anyway for a bit then fair enough, I don't wish to influence your plans. :peace:

But if it's a case of money, if you need an extra £10 or something towards the cost, I don't mind chipping in so that you could resub and have the option of playing Smash each week still.

Either way, if you're definitely taking a break, then enjoy, and we'll await your return.

Thanks for playing, and see you next week. :D

Cheers, Sam. Very kind offer. :)
But yeah, if I don't resub right away it's just to have a bit of a break. Definitely not for as long as the last time though (it actually couldn't be, Switch 2 will probably be out by then! :heh:) reckon I'll be back before the end of the year. :hehe:

• Thanks 1

Theme night!

2 NSO Apps Required

GSXbd8WW8AAj6C0?format=jpg&name=large

The three Starfy games got added to NSO recently, while it's available everywhere, not every game released on NSO is. So these 17 characters feature in games that either are only available in one region's NSO App (Pokémon Puzzle League in the west, etc.) or, like Starfy, is only available in Japanese (SMB: The Lost Levels)

If you pick Pokémon Trainer, you are only allowed to use Squirtle
Mii Fighters are not allowed

GSXbeBTXsAA8cK9?format=jpg&name=large

GSXbd9mXQAAfGVz?format=jpg&name=large

Stages and items match the series that the characters come from.

Format: 3 Stock, 10 Minutes
FS Meter: On

See you at 7:30!

Edited by Glen-i
  • Thanks 1

@RedShell Apologies for that disgusting win in our last custom stage match, I was behind going into that last stock and just used the bellows to blow you off the stage for the win. :bouncy:

I've got to wait for @S.C.G the stream up for a second cheeky win against @Ike (home run bat and the sun thing. And will have another one to show once I upload the replay to the Smash site. (It was Marth (Me) vs Luigi (Ike) on WiiFit stage.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks for the games. :smile:

(shorter stream again this week, as I got back later, though it seems like it didn't matter too much this time)

Here's a link to this week's stream... :peace:

- - - - -

custom-ac0aee31-b1e0-4b15-88e6-642a2ba992ca-640x360.jpeg

N-Europe Saturday Smash! (13/07/2024)

- - - - -

• Thanks 1

Well that didn't exactly go according to plan. :heh: First Glen-i's internet starts playing up, then mine drops out completely for a few hours. :shakehead

So my final action of N-E Smash Bros. (for the time being) was KO'ing myself as Pikachu by spectacularly missing with his final smash! :laughing: At least I went out in style I suppose. :D

Anyway, cheers for the games over the past 12 months everyone, and I'll catch you all again at some point. :)

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

Second is this match I saved. I'm Marth and @Ike was Luigi. The ending was great but I loved the Drill KO

I know to people who don't play the games, Fire Emblem lords can blend into each other, but that's Roy. He's the only one with red hair, and he shouts "EEEYAH!"

EDIT: Now I'm reminded of this image.

fire-emblem-marths-lol.jpg

Ironically, Roy's one of only two characters not named Marth here, so well done!

Edited by Glen-i
  • Haha 2