Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Ronnie

3 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Speaking of, did you receive the Warm Painting I sent you?

I'll have to check what's in the letterbox. Thought it was just clogged up with all the daily purchases I'm getting from Redd to try and make him cycle in what I need (if that's how it works).

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/04/2022 at 1:33 PM, darksnowman said:

I'd 134 yesterday PM and 126 now. It says I'm on fluctuating for the week and any forthcoming peak won't be significantly larger than what's already happened. :( 

Mine are 178 right now, if you're desperate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This post is two years and three summers in the making.

uc?export=view&id=10ida99XaEMJWnZBk0vGBG

Sea creatures complete: 16/07/2021

uc?export=view&id=10e2f6M3Fel6kFq1ukcQbW

Fish complete: 21/07/2021

uc?export=view&id=10bL8xPXTVgAqziaYiQ0JV

Insects complete: 29/08/2022

At long, long last that's saw one, netted one, donated one on the cicada shell. I harbour zero aspirations of getting three to send off for a model. Not happening.

Blathers was nowhere near as stoked about the cicada shell donation as I expected. Turns out that even though all insects have now been caught, that section of the museum is still not full. :woops: For some reason, there's a pair of bugs I neglected to donate... which are thankfully doing the rounds again now/in September--stick insect and one of the butterflies.

• Like 7

• 1 year later...
8 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Hey, he said it was perfect!

You're gonna trust an immobile snowman who can't even see itself with a reflection with that judgment?

I weep for your island with a representative with that kind of "it'll do" attitude!

• Haha 3