NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Sméagol

Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee!

2 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Anyway.. After @Ugh first aid's shenanigans with the rival's name, I was trying to come up with something funny  and / or appropriate myself.

I think I nailed it.

Pffft. Like I'd been seen dead with a Pikachu.

I've looked up his team later on and it's the kind of stuff I would never use.

Your research sucks!

• Haha 2
  • Weird 2

15 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

That is absolutely amazing and hilarious, @Sméagol! :D 

BTW, you just reminded me that this is the second time I've been "honoured" in another N-Europe peeps playthrough of a game.

I'm so popular!

2 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

BTW, you just reminded me that this is the second time I've been "honoured" in another N-Europe peeps playthrough of a game.

I'm so popular!

I probably use the word infamous rather than popular. :p 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And there it goes...I got ko'ed by Guile aka It Surge. I looove this game.

The difference in mode of play between catching Pokemon and  battling trainers strikes a great balance whereby I begin to miss the other when I've done more of one ie hordes of  battles in st Anne...now I just want to do some combo catches....this is a masterpiece.

9 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

I'm so popular!

What's the other one? Anyway, you were complaining so much in the other thread, yet was still one of the first to actually play it, that I felt it was appropriate. Then that quote came up, and I knew I made the right choice. It was a sign.

Anyway, speaking of names, since I only know one cool name for a dog, my adorable Eevee is called Cerberus.

Since I have no clue about what Pokémon are actually good (well just a little from 20 years ago), I'll just use the ones I think look cool, and I'll keep Eevee in my party at all times for roleplay purposes.

Edit: I can't remember my full party from 20 years ago, but I'm pretty sure it was Charizard, Kadabra, Mewtoo, I think Haunter, maybe Dragonite and / or Gyarados?

Edited by Sméagol

Yesterday and this morning I beat Misty (I want more Misty), did the stuff on the SS Anne, and beat Surge. Left it at that, as I'm not sure which way I want to go. I took the Diglett cave back to the beginning, but then @Glen-i suggested I'd go check the rock cave. Plus I can just head to the next town. So plenty of options.

I did however, find out you can increase chances of "shinies" appearing, which are all the rage these days (I've never seen a shiny), by increasing your catch combo. So I caught 30 diglets in the cave.. Then one motherfucker escaped. Now I have 30 digletts. Who wants one?

I also still want to trade for a Meltan and the Pikachu exclusives. Apart from Diglett, I've caught a bunch of Vulpixes and Bellsprouts (a few tiny / huge ones as well). So let me know.

3 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

@Sméagol do you have a Meowth and Ekans? I'm still needing those two.

I have plenty of Meowths. i have only one Ekan, but can catch some more if I remember where they are. Size preference?

1 minute ago, Sméagol said:

I have plenty of Meowths. i have only one Ekan, but can catch some more if I remember where they are. Size preference?

I'm not fussy. I just want it for a Pokedex entry.

What are you after?

1 minute ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I'm not fussy. I just want it for a Pokedex entry.

What are you after?

Like I said, Meltan and the exclusives (and at a later point, a Haunter and Kadabra, after I've prepared two myself). Of the exclusives I'd like an oddish first I think.

3 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Like I said, Meltan and the exclusives (and at a later point, a Haunter and Kadabra, after I've prepared two myself). Of the exclusives I'd like an oddish first I think.

I've got a spare Growlithe with 3 star stats, a Grimer, a Scyther and a Sandrew. I'll go catch an Oddish for you now.

Ah k, I set up a trade (I think). 3 Jigglypuffs.

So I have Bellsprouts and Vulpiuxes, and the one Ekans on offer.

Ehh make that Jugglypuff / Diglett / Ratata, I just got a randomer.

Edit: and another randomer. Trading is a bit too easy haha. I'm trying the same.

Edited by Sméagol

2 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Ah k, I set up a trade (I think). 3 Jigglypuffs.

So I have Bellsprouts and Vulpiuxes, and the one Ekans on offer.

Ehh make that Jugglypuff / Diglett / Ratata, I just got a randomer.

Searching now....

1 minute ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Just keep getting paired up with randomers. 

Yeah, wait a sec.. I'm also trying with @markderoos and finally got him. You need to have exact timing, as the codes are too simple. Standy-by..

Edited by Sméagol

First of all, apprently you're getting character names. My character name is "Emily" (I name all my (female) characters after my favourite models).

I got a sandshrew and growlith from Mark, still need that Oddish and others. Would like a Meltan if you have one, but others I need are Muks, Mankeys and Scythers (according to https://www.polygon.com/2018/11/15/18096952/pokemon-lets-go-pikachu-vs-eevee-what-to-buy )

Apparently Meowth is exclusive as well, so I can offer that one, or the Vulpix or Bellsprouts, or that one Ekans.

Trying this in a few seconds:

Diglett / Pidgeon / Caterpie

Edited by Sméagol

Haha, you cancelled my Vulpix then? Ah let's try again, same code. What do you want?

Just now, Sméagol said:

Haha, you cancelled my Vulpix then? Ah let's try again, same code. What do you want?

Just Meowth and Ekans please.

Sign in to follow this