NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Sméagol

Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee!

1 minute ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Could I trade you my Graveller and Haunter and then grab them back?

Oh ehh sure. Same code.

1 minute ago, Sméagol said:

I don't have any other exclusives yet I think.

It's fine. I'm happy with those Digletts. :D 

• Weird 1

Hmm, I can't stop the evolution, so you'll miss the animation. You'll get a Golem back.

The Helix, like mentioned in a earlier post, for nostalgic reasons. Couldn't read Japanese, so chose that one, but the other one is cooler.

Edited by Sméagol

3 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

The Helix, like mentioned in a earlier post, for nostalgic reasons. Couldn't read Japanese, so chose that one, but the other one is cooler.

Ah, never mind then. 

Thanks for the trades. You've really helped to put a dent in my Pokedex entries.

You should now have all the exclusives from Pikachu, right?

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Just now, Hero-of-Time said:

Ah, never mind then. 

Thanks fir the trades. You've really helped to put a dent in my Pokedex entries.

You should now have all the exclusives from Pikachu, right?

I think so, bar the evolutions, so thanks! You're missing a Koffing I think.. I'll keep a look out for it. And capture a bunch more of the other exclusives. And get my own Kadabras and Haunters etc.

Setting up a trade is a pain though. I was already thinking of creating a separate thread for it, and this just proves that's not a luxury.

1 minute ago, Sméagol said:

I think so, bar the evolutions, so thanks! You're missing a Koffing I think.. I'll keep a look out for it. And capture a bunch more of the other exclusives. And get my own Kadabras and Haunters etc.

Setting up a trade is a pain though. I was already thinking of creating a separate thread for it, and this just proves that's not a luxury.

I managed to nab a Koffing in a random trade earlier today. Thanks anyway, though.

Does all this ability to trade come in at some point or can I do it from the start? Would love to get in on it when I have some to trade. 

25 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Does all this ability to trade come in at some point or can I do it from the start? Would love to get in on it when I have some to trade. 

While I didn't notice this / forgot, I've read the communication option becomes available after your first fight with @Glen-i, I mean your rival.

• Haha 1

Well, that debacle confirmed my theory that the trading method here might just be the worst online trading method ever.

There were even more posts than me trying to explain Sun/Moon's weird method.

Can you seriously not search for any friends looking for trades? Is that code nonsense the only way you can be specific?

Because that's awful...

Edited by Glen-i
  • Thanks 3

15 hours ago, Hero-of-Time said:

The Red Dead/Sunset Riders and Crysis lines killed me. :D 

What's funny is there actually is a physics system in place.. Your Pokéballs bounce in every direction when you miss.

Anyway, took a break after Sylph co, I was done for that day. But yesterday I continued my adventures. First of all, I tried to hunt some shiny Vulpixes..

It did give me a shitload of candies, and quite a few levels for my Pokémon. Too many in fact, as I realized I messed up my Weepinbell. I didn't realize earlier he needed a stone to evolve, I was wondering why it took so long. I'm missing out on a powerful move. I mean, I googled the details, and it seems I can rectify that, but that'll take a while. Before messing up my combo though, I got bored, and tried to see what I could get from trades with strangers. Added some tips for that in the trading thread. Someone wanted to trade a Golem, but I had nothing in return (caught a few spares by now though). Did manage to receive an Alola Grimer for my alola Vulpix. And I traded my Hitmonlee for a Hitmonchan. I don't intend to use either. But my Pokédex continues to grow. Then I fucked up the combo. No shiny. I'll give up on them for now, until endgame.

Then did the Saffron Gym, then took the Bicycle Pokémon road to Fuchsia city. Caught a few wild Eevees finally. That's where I left it. Need to do the Gym, but the city has few other things going on for it, as I have no use for the Go Parks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I'd be interested to see the breakdown of sales between this and the Pikachu version. Because I swear that 95% of the people on the trade system have the Pikachu version.

1 hour ago, bob said:

I'd be interested to see the breakdown of sales between this and the Pikachu version. Because I swear that 95% of the people on the trade system have the Pikachu version.

It wouldn’t surprise me if that was the case. And it’s the reason I bought Eevee. Wanted to be different. 

Sign in to follow this