Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

E3 2018

Julius

WTF, surprise From Software post conference announcement?

What’s with this dodgy format!?

Edit: Nevermind it was a load of nothing.  Thanks for offering no gameplay at all.

Edited by Dcubed
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Well, I got Resident Evil 2 out of the thing so that's me satisfied. 

Pretty rough presentation, IMO. Seems like MS nicked most of the 3rd party games and what we were left with wasnt strong enough to carry a conference. MS is still the one to beat this year.

I think Sony had a great collection of games shown. I just think they tried something different format-wise that didn’t work.

As I thought: the internet (and a lot of people here) are going crazy about how bad this was.

This is what happens when you expect too much even though all the information was available beforehand.
Yes, it wasn't the best showcase but it was basically exactly what has been advertised. ::shrug:

Games shown were incredible. Some nice announcements, too.

The presentation format was a failed attempt at something new, though. Pretty sure we won't see a pacing as horrible as this ever again.

Edited by drahkon

2 minutes ago, Happenstance said:

I think Sony had a great collection of games shown. I just think they tried something different format-wise that didn’t work.

They really blew their load too early last year and was left grasping for anything new this time.

Edited by Glen-i

Just now, Happenstance said:

I was never going to like the format. I hate deep dives. I much prefer trailers. It's why I dislike the Nintendo Treehouse segments. 

Also, The whole Last of Us tent thing was completely unnecessary. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hero-of-Time said:

Also, The whole Last of Us tent thing was completely unnecessary. 

I actually thought they were going to ferry the crowd to four different locations! The crowd reactions seemed quite muted overall, apart from RE2 remake.

Honestly...I'm quite disappointed, However that RE 2 Remake literally had me fan girling! ( Glen-i and Dcubed sadly witnessed that ) TLOU did peek my interest but not enough for me to go out and buy the first one. It's nice to actually have different footage of KH3 and not just the same thing the last 3 times. I didn't go into this having too much hope, but I honestly had more hope then with Microsoft's conference. > ^ < My hopes are going for Nintendo's conference tomorrow...I will just have to go on shut down on all social media from 5pm onward, Since i'm going to be at work. ; ^ ;

• Thanks 1

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!