NEurope
Glen-i

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe League 2018 (Final results now in)

Cool, remember it’s 8:15 tonight. 

I should be ok in getting off work on time, I spoke to my manager last night and since I’m helping out and don’t usually work Thursday they said ok. I will use the WhatsApp group chat to update if anyone is in there. I never remember whose who. Either way, I’ll be seeing you all on the track later. 

25 minutes ago, Emerald Emblem said:

We still not use voice chat like on Discord? 

I wish we would but I don’t know how many people use it. Why don’t Nintendo start adding more games to their app. At least that would be something. 

I'd totally be up for opening a Discord for Switch game events like this, it's just not the same typing responses in that short time between races then cursing someone in the moment of the battle for 1st (Or even avoiding last) place.

Comm Error on Royal Raceway. :( (GP2 Race 2)

I was in 2nd too... :/

Edited by S.C.G
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Emerald Emblem said:

Is it because I'm small? I swear some people were unloading both weapon barrells at times.

Baby Rosalina is a pretty dreadful choice of character.

13 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Baby Rosalina is a pretty dreadful choice of character.

I shall appreciate my shared first place in GP1 even more hearing that.

• Haha 1

Poor night for me. Got bombarded on the line on nearly every race to lose places, items were not going my way and I just kept getting hit. One second place was my highlight. 

Highlights of me (Right Screen)

Highlights of @Dcubed (Left Screen)

Double Screen Dilemmas!

• Haha 2

DZe1KatUMAAPOTG.jpg:large

DZe1R0hUMAAqz3j.jpg:large

Disconnection note: @S.C.G disconnected on the second race, his actual score was 20 putting him in joint 4th with @Emerald Emblem. After the recalculation, this is higher than his average, so it will be counted.

DZe1Y_gU0AArwoC.jpg:large

VsFrpzv.png

Now with more numbers! Thought it'd be more helpful to see how many places people move by. Because of @Emerald Emblem's debut, a lot of people went down, to be expected with his good performance. Not much else to say though.

I'll take this opportunity to remind you lot that your attendance needs to be 50% or above for your final score to count. A couple of you are hovering around the 40% mark, so you should try to join in more and get it up.

Next League Night: 5th April 8pm

9PF38XD.png

Room 1: @BowserBasher is host

@Glen-i

@BowserBasher

@viceview51

It's time to help King Boo overcome his fear of daytime. No-one likes a shut in and the N-E League is about more than just ruining each other's day. Shut up, it totally is. And what better way than with a vehicle that makes absolutely no sense for a spherical ghost to drive?

Spoiler

Jet Bike - Use the Sport Bike (Not available at the start, let me know if you don't have it)

Retro Off-Road - Use Off-Road

Plane Glider - Use the Wario Wing (Not available at the start)

• Thanks 3

Here are the highlights from last week, have streamlined it a bit more so the vid is slightly shorter but just as action packed! :D

New logo too. ;)

Oh, and I be...

t2x0G3n.gif

:peace:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I can't make it tonight guys, sorry! When is the end of this season, need to get my attendance up to 50% again, just have no time :(

• Sad 2