Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe League 2018 (Final results now in)

Glen-i

Well, now I have to explain the creepy Iggy Cult that those two stumbled into on Sunday.

That's going to be fun. Maybe I should send them next week's schedule just in case. One of them almost beat me on the last GP, that would have been embarrassing.

Results are gonna take a bit of time to recalculate to 9 people.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Well, now I have to explain the creepy Iggy Cult that those two stumbled into on Sunday.

That's going to be fun. Maybe I should send them next week's schedule just in case. One of them almost beat me on the last GP, that would have been embarrassing.

Results are gonna take a bit of time to recalculate to 9 people.

Get them to sign up here, we need could do with new members, especially ones that play Mario Kart. :hehe: 

1 minute ago, RedShell said:

Get them to sign up here, we need could do with new members, especially ones that play Mario Kart. :hehe: 

Yeah sure, and when you get around to the highlights, feel free to use any footage of them. I'm sure they'll love to see any funnies.

OK, after discounting the invasions that may have totally been on me. Here are the results after the usual recalculations.

Rj6ZyNP.png

nMPH0C5.png

@martinist is this week's "Player who made no bloody difference!" Well done? @BowserBasher reclaims 3rd place from @Nicktendo and also becomes the first person to get 10 3rd places. Who's gonna be the one to claim the 10 2nd places? Who knows? Who cares?

Next League Night: 19th April 8pm

0fLrAWg.png

Room 1: @BowserBasher is host

@Glen-i

@BowserBasher

@viceview51

You're getting a bit more freedom here. Feel free to choose any of the three Mario Princesses. Cat Peach, Pink Gold Peach and the babies are not allowed. So don't try to be clever.

• Thanks 2