N-Europe

Need some help with my theory

syco_link

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I'm wondering... what is considered big and what small? Cause I mean, that's kinda subjective in a way, no? I think my breasts are kinda small, while my boyfriend thinks they're of an okay size... So eh?

Also, you're stupid and could use a kick in some of your private parts. Or a slap in the face.

dating kinda set in a hierarchy u no hu u cant get, but people within ur group, i'd rather go with the ok girl hu i ahve thing in common with than pretty girl just for 'pleasure' value if u know what i mean?

Rather unsurprisingly, no, I've no idea what you're talking about.

(I'm still waiting on Bowser.)

Does this warrant a response... Hmmm, I guess it must, because I'm typing.

Like Johelian, it scares me that you might think this theory could be in anyway accurate. IQ and bra size are not linked (in your year group or anywhere else).

This comes from someone with huge tits and a Masters Degree.

Bear in mind it did say the theory was only for the girls in my school year group. I told a few girls the theory and they didn't really seem bothered. The bigger girls thought i was perverted dumb-arse. The thing is most bigger girls are in lower sets where as smaller girls are in top sets. So my theory does have some truth in it.

My test is going to be to have 15 questions. 5 Easy Q's, 5 Medium Q's and 5 Hard Q's. If you can help with some Q's that would be great cause i want to get it made by tomorrow. I'll hand them out on Thursday and Friday, then go over them on the weekend. If you guys want i'll try to film the handing out of the questionaires/tests.

My wife is pregnant and her boobs have got bigger. But now I'm not allowed to touch them (something about being sore). Anyway, no real point to this post except to say go easy on him guys. He did say it's just a theory for girls in his school year group (9) so maybe it's true. :heh:

Im rather looking forward to your results. Do you honestly think there is a connection between the two?

I think really instead of concerntrating on breasts you should use the theory that girls and boys who are becoming interested in the opposite sex perhaps do not perform aswell as girls and boys who are not yet ready to explore that part of life yet. This theory could then go on a bit further and answer the question of whats better; a mix school or a same sex school.

It has nothing to do with their breast size, but if you feel you can pull this all off then go for it :)

Oh dear god, you should do a pilot study with the girls on this forum... that'd probably make them run for the hills.

Like Eenuh said, what constitutes as big? I'm not great with bra sizes, but i gather anything above a 32C is getting more than a hand ful, which to be honest is ample.

Anyway, i'd also agree with Guy...

AS A 17 YEAR OLD MALE, YEAR NINE GIRL'S BREASTS ARE FUCKING GREAT.... >_>

She seems to be getting fatter and complains more. Asks me to do stuff more. It's not great.

Owned. I just can't see the whole "thing" about having kids. They annoy me on a biblical proportion...

While you do this also ask guys to show you their penis's so you can see how big they are and if this effects their IQ. Your be the coolest kid in school.

Hahaha, nice one Haden! ;)

Even scientists make such rather strange surveys and to be honest I guess it might be a fun experiment but the problem is with only a few girls it is also far from represantative.

I just wonder how sillicon affects the IQ.

Before I forget when its cold I seem to be a little bit dumber than usual if one of the above theories is right :D