NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Happenstance

Multi-Million Deal Wins 'Friends' Return (Denied)

i can't wait myself!!

even though i've seen them all, if i'm flicking thru the channels and they're on (well, they're always on e4!) i'll always end up watching them, even just for chandler, that character has gotta be the best in sitcom history!

yep david schwimmer directed some aired episodes of joey too, didn't make them any better tho :S sorry, don't really like the spin-off. can't see one working with the three fellas since ross has his child and especially chandler since he's married to one of the other female leads. shame tho, look how good frasier was as a spin-off...

OH lord, is Hollywood really that starved for ideas? I mean friends was fun, but it was getting pretty old by the end. Just let it die.

Ah shit. With all this generic Friends rubbish out of the way, I thought there would be more room for fresh, more original comedy like Scrubs etc.

Crap.

Having no strong feelings neither one way or the other about the show I don't mind that it'd gone and now appears to be back.

If I hated it I simply wouldn't watch though.

I liked the show until about season 5, then the writers started getting lazy.

Probably wont be tuning in myself.

Friends pwns all other american comedy shows. Bring it back!

Yep, it certainly does, in the crapness stakes.

I like the idea. Should be fun to see it again, never been a die hard, must own everysingleseries fan, but none the less I'd watch it and enjoy it when it was on.

As long as they're in the same style it should be a good watch.

two and a half men is another good show, took a while to get going was quite slow and "canned laughter" at the start but it's picked up speed and is excellent now with a proper audience and the best one-liners too. brilliant stuff.

but i did like friends, yeh the final year wasn't as good as, say, the first couple, but that was only because it was fresh and different back at the beginning. fans will rejoice, anyone who doesn't like it just don't watch, there's plenty of rubbish on out there that i don't care about.

Fuck you, I already have 10 series. Do you have any idea how much more space this will waste?

P.S. I don't even like Friends THAT much.

Fuck you, I already have 10 series. Do you have any idea how much more space this will waste?

P.S. I don't even like Friends THAT much.

lol, maybe they'll release them in super-slim dvd boxes ;)

lol, maybe they'll release them in super-slim dvd boxes ;)

He didn't mean physical space ;)

*cough*WAREZ*cough* :laughing:

Or not :P

To be fair I'd rather have friends, be it as funny as it was at its peak or as unfunny as it was at its lows, then any more bloody reality tv.

Dear God, no. I thought we were rid of it for good.

If you need demonstrating how awful it is, force yourself to laugh along with the "audience" everytime anyone says anything supposedly funny.

I dont even notice the audience to be honest.

As for 4 new specials, im hyped for it if its true. More spin offs? Not quite sure how theyd work it as people have said, there are other leads involved with those characters. It would suck if there was just a one line explanation like, 'me and rach broke up again', or 'monicas out of town' and mike and phoebe are busy or just not even mentioned. But, lets see what they come up with.

Oh and i am one of the few that actually liked Joey the series. It was plain simple fun, corny, sometimes predictabe, but when is Joey not predictable in Friends as it is, yet hes still funny.

I don't know how a spin-off with just Joey, Chandler and Ross would work if Chandler and Ross both have wives and babies. If it's true I hope they don't just get lazy and write them both with failed marriages. The more I think of it actually, the less likely it seems.

[EDIT] Oops, only read the first page ::shrug:

Check Annistons shit eating grin in that photo.

Leave the poor woman alone.

If there ever was another spin-off featuring Joey, Chandler and Ross, then it could work.

They could do it the opposite way round to how Cheers and Fraiser worked;

So the 3 characters could meet up in a pub/bar/the coffee house and it could be set there!

Leave the poor woman alone.

No Deal. She asked for this ever since she changed her look from the original and got skinny.

Sign in to follow this