NEurope
Hogge

Third party AAA games on Switch - A lost cause?

10 hours ago, dazzybee said:

Great news, I have it ordered and can't wait to play it on a handheld. Who else is getting it for some online?

Day one, when it gets delivered.

Really glad to hear this. Ace Attorney is one of my favourite series and I'd hate for it to disappear.

Genuinely surprised to see DOOM above Sonic Forces on the UK eShop! Sonic Forces also came out 3 days before DOOM too!

Edit: It's currently 2 places above it on the US eShop too! Awesome!

Edited by Dcubed

21 hours ago, Dcubed said:

Is it wrong that a port of Resident Evil 4 with motion controlled aiming (as similar as possible to the Wii version, without having the pointer, obviously :heh: ) is the thing I want most out of this..?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, nekunando said:

Is it wrong that a port of Resident Evil 4 with motion controlled aiming (as similar as possible to the Wii version, without having the pointer, obviously :heh: ) is the thing I want most out of this..?

Yes

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Nando wanting old games over new experiences? I'm shocked, SHOCKED by this. :p 

Hey.. it's better than Resident Evil VII :grin:

4 hours ago, nekunando said:

No, it's not. Because I want it too. Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition Switch Edition please! (I'll super buy it if it's actually called that)

Or just bloody localise Monster Hunter XX Switch!

• Haha 1

If there’s one 3rd Party AAA Game I’d want on Switch it’s Monster Hunter World (I’d probably double-dip on it & a PS4 copy).

I honestly don't want them there at all. Considering the storage problem I don't want anything on it since third parties are universally horrible at optimizing game sizes, especially in the AAA space. Doom's 23GB is very scary considering how good id are at this sort of thing.