Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Splatoon 2

Serebii

9 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

They'll leave the servers alone and use the money to give us the NES version of Urban Champion but with online!

And charge us 20 bucks for the game.

Edit: Nevermind, I misunderstood your post :laughing:

Edited by drahkon

7 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

They'll leave the servers alone and use the money to give us the NES version of Urban Champion but with online!

Think I'm calling it quits for the day. Had a match that stated with just 3 players on a team and can't win a gun fight to save my life. I killed a guy earlier but his weapon continued to fire after his death and it took me out. Piece of junk game/servers.

Will you not be joining us then?

18 minutes ago, Phube said:

So how does this work tonight. Do I join the Frieds or Group arenas?

Well, one of us (probably me) will open a room and the rest will join in via the Friends option. Speaking of which... My Friend code is 3034-9087-7910 Add me if you haven't already.

OK, I'm not sure what's going on with the 6pm group, but it's looking like we won't have enough people to make up a 4-player group.

Assuming Hero-of-Time is not showing up, it's looking like...

Me, @Nicktendo and @martinist

Is there anyone else who might be able to join in?

If no-one shows up, then I propose a new 9pm group of Me, @dazzybee, and two other members.

Just now, Hero-of-Time said:

Yeah, I'll still be there. I just meant in terms of playing with randoms. 

Cool!

So the 6pm group seems to be back to Me, H-o-T, @Nicktendo and @martinist You other two, please let us know if you're still in ASAP. If one of you doesn't show up, I may have to resort to having Smeagol fill a spot.

Just now, Hero-of-Time said:

There were a few of us on at 3. We probably could have had a N-E session then, as well.

Well, that's why I asked people to suggest other times that may be better, but no-one objected to my times, so I thought everyone was cool with it.