NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
liger05

Seasons of Heaven coming exclusively to Nintendo Switch

Urgh, another indie game...

Yeah, I had to :p

Looks gorgeous and the theme has me interested. Let's see what the gameplay will be like. As always, though: Exclusives suck and I wish this was multiplat.

Glad I won't miss out since it's based on a novel and I can just get that. : peace:

It has a pug companion. Sold.

Also, those backpack wings... [or maybe he's really The Flash]

SeasonsofHeaven_NX_Editeur_004.jpg

SeasonsofHeaven_NX_Editeur_001.jpg

SeasonsofHeaven_NX_Editeur_003.jpg

It is a French Bulldog.

They should have gone with pug though. So hot right now.

All dogs should be muted. And their ass holes fitted with location-actived valve so they can only crap on their retarded owners lawn. Maybe the French Bulldog has genetic deformaties caused by the selective breeding of it's ancestry and dies of severe breathing difficulties at the end? So, has promise.

All dogs should be muted. And their ass holes fitted with location-actived valve so they can only crap on their retarded owners lawn. Maybe the French Bulldog has genetic deformaties caused by the selective breeding of it's ancestry and dies of severe breathing difficulties at the end? So, has promise.

Big dog fan I presume? On the ass hole valve idea, I actually like the idea, though perhaps more suited to cats. And perhaps a bit cruel to the animal, so rather than a valve, perhaps a gps device + sensor that together can virtually "tag" where the offending turd is brought into this world, so should it be left the owner can be dealt with appropriately. They could tie this in with a pokemon go type app, with people going round with special poop bags and a hygienic scoop. When they find an errant turd, they place it in a sealed bag, tag it and send it off to a lab to identify the creature that produced said turd. With the confirmed gps location + genetic analysis, the owner can be fined, with the fine covering costs and giving the turdmon hunter a finders fee. Maybe have a sliding scale so the finders fee is increased per infraction.

As for the animals themselves... we all need to poop some how and somewhere, and I'm sure we as humans make plenty of noises that irritate other animals.

Back to the game, I don't think digital dogs often suffer from medical genetic abnormalities, in fact I think it would be a first if this proved to be the case in this game. Sorry.

Seems nice. Probably won't ever see a release though.

Looks way too ambitious for such a small team.

EDIT: The devs don't even have a Switch kit yet.

Laura Kate DaleVerified account

‏@LaurakBuzz

To those asking about the Seasons of Heaven trailer, it's PC footage. Devs are in line for a Switch dev kit but they do not have one atm.

Edited by Hero-of-Time

So what's the point then?

I mean, releasing a trailer with PC footage is nothing new but not even having a Switch dev kit?

What that means to me: This is no indication of what the game will be like eventually. For all I know the graphics are way too good.

Looks really beautiful but it's a major buzzkill that this is not from the Switch version at all, and given the recent rumours about its performance, would it even be able to render the game like this?? God damnit, Nintendo, show us the games for it!

I don't think that a PS4 could render that game as it is the majority of the time. Maybe if it was Naughty Dog making it but not a company using middle ware that doesn't have an army sized team.

For me, it looked very much like a portfolio for an environment artist but very little game. *shrug* guess I'll put this in the vapour ware pile for now.

God damnit, Nintendo, show us the games for it!

They're going to, in 23 days.

EDIT: The devs don't even have a Switch kit yet.

So it's Switch exclusive, but they don't have a Dev kit yet?

Sign in to follow this