NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jordan

Mock The Week starts again tonight!

Yes! I love this show, i was scanning through the TV guide on my cable and it turns out it's back on tonight.

BBC2 at 10pm!

Don't miss it, this show is pure 100% genius.

I guess I'll be watching that tonight then - I do enjoy a good mock...

Yay! Now all I need is for Channel4 to start broadcasting Bremner, Bird & Fortune on terrestial TV again, and my life will be complete.

I saw it and it was pretty good. I prefer Have I Got New For You, but generally I think the guests are funnier on that. Some of the jokes were simply bad and I couldn't see how they got any sort of alugh by the audience.

Why does Jo Brand still do these things? She isn't funny in the slightest.

The bald guy (who sat on Bremner's left) made me laugh, especially the driving instructor joke.

Tuned in last night, was quite funny. Funny enough to make me watch it again next week.

I concur, I don't know why she does anything based on this principle, though based on her physical state I doubt she does anything at all.

'Cept eat.

I watched it and thoroughly enjoyed it. I'll watch it again when I can, but normally (apart from today) I have school on Saturday mornings, so I need my sleep..

I think Jo is alright, good to have a female on it.

I love this show it's the only thing that makes me laugh since Peep Show finished.

I'm not a huge fan of Jo Brand, but I think she's still pretty cool, and her comedy isn't really aimed at my demograph anyway.

Darn, this and My Name Is Earl makes me need to whip out the ole VCR and tape one of them.

Does anybody actually find her funny?

PS: i havent yet read all of the thread so if anybody has said that they find her funny then you are wrong.

-EDIT- Wes you disappoint me.

Darn, this and My Name Is Earl makes me need to whip out the ole VCR and tape one of them.

I'm in exactly the same situation, managed to catch both this week as Earl was on at 9:30. Mock the Week is still the one to watch for me in future.

The bald guy (who sat on Bremner's left) made me laugh, especially the driving instructor joke.

That's Andy Parsons. A hilarious guy who has been on the Comedy Store in the past. He made me piss meself once when he went on about Shredded Wheat having serving suggestions that said: "Nice with strawberries", "That's because strawberries ARE NICE! You don't go to the supermarket and buy a box of strawberries and on the side it says "Nice with Shredded Wheat."!

He also gave us a good tip:

"I like to do the hoovering, really late at night. When I'm pissed out of my mind. So when I get up the next morning and I can't remember what I did the night before. I'm always pleasantly surprised by the state of the lounge."

Sign in to follow this