NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jordan

Mock The Week starts again tonight!

I know this topic is slightly old. Only just. But I felt this might be more annoying/genius to b00st this one.

Who's up for betting that Frankie/Hugh's team will win tonight?

It was on last week....

I hope the other team win. Around 80% of the show is dedicated to Frankie and Hugh anyway, which is not fair on all the others. I used to like Hugh but I hate that smug look of his now.

It was on last week....

I believe it was on the week before that as well. But as it's just starting I felt compelled.

It's true. Hugh's dodgy peedo smile becomes slightly grim as the show goes on...

Only laughed 2 times so far, once at the video of the police van and the other time at something Boris Johnstone said.

It just seems like a cheap, unfunny rip-off of HIGNFY to me. Still Game is on at 10 though. :)

I actually wrote a breakdown-ish of how Frankie/Hugh's team won.

I shall bring it to you, after I return from the pub.

Annoyed I missed this, but I've got Still Game then Fonejacker to exercise my laughing muscles tonight :p

Annoyed I missed this, but I've got Still Game then Fonejacker to exercise my laughing muscles tonight :p

Oh how I do love Fonejacker. MTW was alright, but the repeat of Never Mind The Buzzcocks (with Donny Tourette and Noel Fielding) yesterday was great.

Ok, here's the breakdown.

First round, forgot the name, wrote EV, but it's the initial round. Hugh and Frankie won that round.

Second round, was Hugh and Frankie in the "news pit" IE, that round end of their table.

Third round, I wrote SP... Christ why can't I remember, was only a few hours ago. Hugh and Frankie won that too.

Fourth round, "If this is the answer, what is the question" There was only one "question" which the other team got, however Hugh and Frankie won this one, due to the banter I imagine.

Final round, Scenes we'd like to see.

The first topic was Things you wouldn't hear on a tannoy. Here's a breakdown of who performed.

H = Hugh

F = Frankie

X = Member of the other team

Y = Member of Hugh and Frankie's team

H, F, H, X, X, Y, H, X, F, X.

Second topic, last lines you won't see in the final Harry Potter book.

H, X, F, H, Y, F, H, F, H, X.

There were occasions when all three members of the other team rushed to the mic, only to step back by a casually walking Hugh/Frankie.

It's on again starting in 5 minutes on E4. If Big brother stops when it should.

My eyes need testing, it's the friday night project thats on...I'm quite annoyed.

mock the week is awesome :D

"lines you wouldnt find in the new harry potter book" brought up some awesome lines was funny as

Sign in to follow this