NEurope
Kav

Battlefield 1

If you're in a half decent squad you'll see plenty of action (whey). This video doesn't demonstrate that but it does show why BF is more rewarding than any other FPS out there.

The single player trailer convinced me to preorder. Really looking forward to seeing how good it looks on my PC.

Just picked up a PS4 copy whilst on my lunch break

Although I'll not be on tonight as I'm off to see Ross Noble... I'm not really a fan of his but I thought I'd go with a mate as he fancied it.

Just picked up a PS4 copy whilst on my lunch break

Although I'll not be on tonight as I'm off to see Ross Noble... I'm not really a fan of his but I thought I'd go with a mate as he fancied it.

Well-jeal.com

Ross is great the first couple of times you see him, although he does tend to get stale after a while. But most comedians do I think.

I saw Ross Noble yeeeear ago. 2005, I think? He was hilarious. I remember my stomach and face hurt afterwards from laughing so hard.

This thread is now about Ross Noble.

Yeah, same for me when I saw him the first couple of times. The way he spins humorous stuff from thin air is very clever.

However, the last time I saw him, you realise that his 'random' stuff he says tends to follow themes. Although to be fair, that was because audience members kept calling out stuff from his previous shows and he just went with it. But still, he's clearly a very naturally funny guy.

Edited by 130131301364

As always when first starting BF, it's a bit overwhelming... but oh boy, it's oh so good! Soooo good!

As always when first starting BF, it's a bit overwhelming... but oh boy, it's oh so good! Soooo good!

Yep my first few games I was in strugglesville. But a few hours practise started getting used to it again and loving it.

Just started playing this gem now, and I must say, I'm loving every bit of it. The weapons feel rough and punchy with much recoil and without the precision of modern red dot sights, and the environments... my god. I love the fact that the terrain keeps changing during the match. Really well made.

If anyone is playing on PC, I'll be up for a couple of matches a few nights every week. I'm not that good yet, but I'm getting the hang of it.

My Nicname is ArtMediocre. Just add me :D.