N-Europe

70% off everything at MVC

Mr. Bananagrabber

So all hardware has 70% off (PSP's for 30 quid!)

Did you actually see these prices with your own eyes by anychance?

A psp for £30 seems hard to believe, but if it's the case then I'm going to drive out to find my nearest MVC.

I doubt they would sell PSP's for £30...and anyway even if they did there would be none left as the managers and staff would buy them all and sell them on themselves....well i know i would.

I went into my local MVC the other day and it was like a boot sale. They didnt have much left only some CD's and DVD's really.

I doubt they would sell PSP's for £30...and anyway even if they did there would be none left as the managers and staff would buy them all and sell them on themselves....well i know i would.

I went into my local MVC the other day and it was like a boot sale. They didnt have much left only some CD's and DVD's really.

What store is your local one Platty?

I've just done some investigating, and the retailer Music Zone bought about half of MVC's stores at the beginning of this month and then relaunched them as Music Zone stores on the 9th. But they also purchased the other stores, but these stores were under review until they knew if it was worth keeping them.

And I agree about staff buying the psp's if they were selling them for £30.

I'm going to take a de-tour to the Bexleyheath store tomorrow morning before college and try my luck.

What store is your local one Platty?

I'm going to take a de-tour to the Bexleyheath store tomorrow morning before college and try my luck.

My local store is/was Bexleyheath just like you. How strange :bouncy:

Im sure that when i went in there the other day they hardly had any gaming stuff left to be honest.

My local store is/was Bexleyheath just like you. How strange :bouncy:

Im sure that when i went in there the other day they hardly had any gaming stuff left to be honest.

Haha.......small world and all that..surely! :hehe:

But at that price it would be stupid not to stop by really......but I'm not going there expecting anything tbh. More of an off chance.

So Colin did you pop into our MVC store ?

Yeah I popped in there, and hadn't had any PSP's in since just before Christmas.

There wasn't a lot else there either, although the girl who I asked about the PSP's said they're doing Micros with £10 off, and were also selling GC's cheap.

But like you said, it looked like there was no decent stock in there, and in the small games section the discounts were very minimal.

I left with a smile though, as the girl serving me was well cute, although she was bound to have a boyfriend............. :woops:

So I left and got myself a Mocha in starbucks and went college..........there was no harm in trying.

Did Oli stop by there at all then yesterday?