NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Serebii

My Nintendo Picross

So what do I have to do in order to get 1000 Platinum Nintendo points needed for this?

I seem to have 220 so far, Miitomo isn't an option as I have no way to run/play it so... I guess just buy more VC games and stuff like that? ::shrug:

Without Miitomo, it's nearly impossible to get it currently. You have to use Platinum Points to get it (not Gold ones). You earn Platinum Points for linking your My Nintendo account to Facebook/Twitter/NNID, for doing stuff in Miitomo and you get a weekly bonus of 30 Platinum Points for logging into the eShop/Miiverse at least once per week.

You get Gold Points for buying from the eShop and you can currently use those to buy eShop games/discounts, while Platinum Points are earned through other means (mainly Miitomo right now).

So what do I have to do in order to get 1000 Platinum Nintendo points needed for this?

I seem to have 220 so far, Miitomo isn't an option as I have no way to run/play it so... I guess just buy more VC games and stuff like that? ::shrug:

I got an email with 200 points... linking to NNID got some, registering interest in miitomo did too, the special mission got a few, going into the eshop on the wii U did (presumably on the 3ds also) and miiverse.. linking to a fb account, google + and twitter accounts all get points. Having said that it looks like I'll miss outon the game, only a few are left now... wish I was able to download miitomo but don't have a compatible device either :(

What? How can a digital game be out of stock? I only signed up yesterday and got only 230 points or so.

Burying stuff is gold points. You can grind with the weekly from visiting the store/miiverse, add social media accounts. There's also the brick in the footer you can press for a few more.

What? How can a digital game be out of stock? I only signed up yesterday and got only 230 points or so.

They put up limited amounts of each "goody", much like the stars catalogue. I've given up on picross tbh, by the time I get the required amount of points it's going to be gone, which is a real shame because it is the only thing that interests me for the time being - and I have 5 months and so many days till my points expire...

Wait, where does it say that there's only a limited amount? Definitely doesn't say anything about it for me...

when you click on it it opens a screen that, at the moment shows me only 320 left. I would be VERY surprised to see it still there when I reach 1000.

It also shows "10/1/2016 at 9 AM" which I assume is American for October the 1st. Again... don't see that date being reached with those 300 or so being unclaimed!!

What. It says this:

Reward available until : 01/10/2016, at 9 AM

Are you sure it's not have many coins you need until you can buy it?

Edit: Like this?

mynintendo.png

Or is it something else?

Edited by Ike

I'm sat in a bar on my fourth beer, just changed my outfit on Miitomo and earned 5 platinum points. I got to a thousand points and downloaded Twilight Princess Picross to my 3DS, for free, all from my smartphone.

Welcome to the future, Nintendo! (at last)

I'm sat in a bar on my fourth beer, just changed my outfit on Miitomo and earned 5 platinum points. I got to a thousand points and downloaded Twilight Princess Picross to my 3DS, for free, all from my smartphone.

Welcome to the future, Nintendo! (at last)

But stuff exactly like this has been available for years on Nintendo...just minus the phone.

I've just hit 1000 points, but I am still in doubt if I'm going to spend it on this game. Picross is all right but I'm not the biggest fan, and it is difficult to guess when something else interesting is going to pop up in the rewards. How are your experiences with the actual game?

I've just hit 1000 points, but I am still in doubt if I'm going to spend it on this game. Picross is all right but I'm not the biggest fan, and it is difficult to guess when something else interesting is going to pop up in the rewards. How are your experiences with the actual game?

There is a lot of content in the game, a surprising amount actually. I'm much happier with this than I was with Pokemon Picross. Would probably be decent to whip out on a short commute.

You could always get a digital version of WarioWare Touched on your 3DS instead.

That's what I'll do when I eventually get 1000 points.

It's gonna take a while without Miitomo though.

And done with Micross so done with the game. Very enjoyable. I do enjoy playing Picross when I don't have the coverage necessity looming over me

So you can get a code, so I can get my girlfriend to get to 1000 points and save mine for something else, but I still download the game?

So you can get a code, so I can get my girlfriend to get to 1000 points and save mine for something else, but I still download the game?

Yep. Just be careful not to automatically redeem the code through the website. ;)

Sign in to follow this