NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Serebii

My Nintendo Picross

Decided not to put the name in the thread title in case people don't want spoilers.

Source from Nintendo's eShop XML:

UK: https://samurai.ctr.shop.nintendo.net/samurai/ws/GB/title/50010000039656?shop_id=1

US: https://samurai.ctr.shop.nintendo.net/samurai/ws/US/title/50010000039656?shop_id=1

Seems like it will be a reward to My Nintendo users. Suddenly makes the service more interesting. Maybe there will be more themed Picross games than this one?

picross-zelda-twilight-princess-icon.jpg

picross-zelda-twilight-princess.jpg

picross-zelda-twilight-princess-menu.jpg

People have been crawling the eShop and found this

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=197700309#post197700309

Release date March 31st apparently so not long to wait

Nice!

Wonder if we'll get the Club Nintendo Picross game here in the west as well now?

If I can purchase the game outright for £10 - £15 then it's an instant purchase. :)

If it's anything like Pokémon Picross where it's free but I have to buy Tears of Light - instead of Picrites - to continue playing then it's a no. :heh:

Ive never played a Picross game in my life but this may change with this release.

It's leak after leak for Nintendo at the moment. Mario ain't the plumber he used to be. :D

Weird how this didn't show up in the latest Direct.

Weird how this didn't show up in the latest Direct.

I guess they're holding back to show the My Nintendo/Nintendo Account and Miitomo in a separate briefing?

I guess they're holding back to show the My Nintendo/Nintendo Account and Miitomo in a separate briefing?

Yeah, that's a fair shout.

If I can purchase the game outright for £10 - £15 then it's an instant purchase. :)

If it's anything like Pokémon Picross where it's free but I have to buy Tears of Light - instead of Picrites - to continue playing then it's a no. :heh:

Sounds like it's a My Nintendo bonus, either for signing up or getting awards or something, so it'll probably be free.

It's leak after leak for Nintendo at the moment. Mario ain't the plumber he used to be. :D
I see what you did there. paper_mario_facepalm_by_creepypasta81691-d5eh8bo.png

I just hope that the MyNintendo bonuses aren't linked to eShop purchases.

I just hope that the MyNintendo bonuses aren't linked to eShop purchases.

You mean like if you bought TP digitally then you would get this Picross game for free? Yeah, that would annoy me. I buy retail games whenever I can and have no intention of going digital anytime soon.

Still waiting for Picross 3D 2 but this will do for now. But like S.C.G said, if it's anything like pokemon picross I won't be buying it.

Amazing news, seems like a series too.

Nintendo must be so pissed off how everything is getting leaked. Although I'll always check the leaks out, it does dampen the excitement a little when things pop up. Last direct - paper Mario, she's games, monster hunter, metroid, even kirby was teased just beforehand...

As it's the 30th anniversary, can we get a Zelda Theatrhythm please.

Great news with a new Picross game, but like the others, I really hope it's not any of the f2p/f2s shit.

And Zelda Picross is downloading!

How did you get enough already!? I'm still 20 coins off and I've done absolutely everything possible so far!

How did you get enough already!? I'm still 20 coins off and I've done absolutely everything possible so far!

I'm unsure. I thought I'd be 20 off today and get it tomorrow but seemed to get all of the coins today.

Is it worth changing the thread title now it's been released?

Absolutely

My Nintendo Picross: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD is the full title.

Could just make it "My Nintendo Picross" as I have a feeling more will come

Not quite as catchy as "Puzzle and Dragons Z + Puzzle and Dragons Super Mario Bros. Edition"

I'm just surprised the game it's based on was considered a spoiler...

Strange world!

I just unlocked it. Now I need to charge my 3DS up and download it.

Finally got it! Now my My Nintendo account feels so poor...

I like how it gives you a download code before you are given the option to automatically redeem it and automatically download it onto your 3DS. Means that you can choose to give it away or use it on a different console if you so choose :)

Oh 'ey! They actually composed new music for this game! I was expecting them to just reuse music from TP, but they actually composed all new arrangements for TP Picross. Nice! :D

So what do I have to do in order to get 1000 Platinum Nintendo points needed for this?

I seem to have 220 so far, Miitomo isn't an option as I have no way to run/play it so... I guess just buy more VC games and stuff like that? ::shrug:

Sign in to follow this