Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

LOST...In Lost lol

CVD

Hey, just wondering if anyone picked up this amazing box set today

B000C6HYQK.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I've tried to watch all episodes back2back but it's almost impossible man, I've needed 2 go 2 bed lol, even after a few beers and a curry man.

Any1 bought it?

I went to France for Christmas and stayed at my Brothers. He had Lost Season 1 in one set. Not this part 1 part 2 bullshit. France got Lost on TV and on DVD before the UK! Meant I saw the end before anyone in my family (english side anyways).

I dont think they should make a series of Lost beyond season 2. It would be very difficult to milk the story beyond what they are currently doing in Season 2.

Re season 1 boxset:

I would recomend the region 1 boxset. You get the whole season in one package for £32 as opposed to £50 (£25 x 2) for two parts.

Fucking hell, thats way too big to be done by mistake. If something similar happens again you'll get a temp ban. The sig rules are at the top of every forum now, check it.

Cheers mate, I had probs gettin in2 the cntrl pnl 2 chnge the sig. I loved that pic cos there was so much detail and action goin on man, it was kl. Thx for not banning me m8.

Who are you? I don't remember CVD being borderline illiterate.

I know, it was a joke very very late last night and I'm surprised this hasn't been locked or deleted. I just thought I'd see what it's like to join the majority of assholes on here for a few hours, and I don't really like it as much.

Please delete.