NEurope
Beast

Weight Loss and Fitness 2016

5lb loss. Can I get a woop woop! My manager was like "Shiiiiit! You worked, boy!"

AAAAHHH! I'm 1lb away from being in the 18st club!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

5lb loss. Can I get a woop woop! My manager was like "Shiiiiit! You worked, boy!"

Did you call her a colossal twat for his foul language? If not, no "woop woop" from me.

Haven't been to the gym all week, been working nights last (and agreed to this) week which has thrown sleep pattern out of whack so hard.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Did you call him a colossal twat for his foul language? If not, no "woop woop" from me.

Haven't been to the gym all week, been working nights last (and agreed to this) week which has thrown sleep pattern out of whack so hard.

Her and no because she didn't shout abuse at me or anyone else with mental health issues :)

I weigh myself every 2 weeks and it was weigh in today.

I've lost 5ibs! I've now lost 11ibs since new years.

I went on 4 runs last week and beein lifting at the gym. On my running route there is this lad that runs like the postman off Zelda :D

I weigh myself every 2 weeks and it was weigh in today.

I've lost 5ibs! I've now lost 11ibs since new years.

I went on 4 runs last week and beein lifting at the gym. On my running route there is this lad that runs like the postman off Zelda :D

holy-ink-tatman-ben-affleck-has-been-hiding-a-massive-back-tattoo-748660.gif

Congratulations!! That's amazing progress.

@Animal, you too, great job!

brad-pitt.jpg

I hit a wall on bench at 115kg so I decided to drop to 100kg for five reps which I did today. I had the flu a couple weeks ago which really screwed up my diet. I'm still kind of getting back to how I was so I'll be working my way up there again using my five reps at 100kg as a base. Might even be worth raising that to 105kg.

After that I dropped to 90kg and did 8 reps.

My bench is a bit all over the place.

I played my first game of 5-a-side football of the year last night. Last time I played was back in July last year, so I knew it would be tough.

Felt like I'd got through the game relatively unscathed which is always a bonus*. Never felt out of breath for too much of the game too (granted it wasn't the most frantically-paced games)!

Was great to be back playing considering I'd been out injured for a considerable length of time last year due to a knee injury.

Just hope I can continue to improve on my fitness as I'm hoping to do the Great North Run for the second time in September.

*today I feel like I've been drop-kicked in the thighs by Chuck Norris.

@Animal and I have instagram accounts that we are using as like a fitness/weightloss/muscle gainz blog.

Give us a follow as we could do with as much support as possible! We're both making great progress too!

Mine is: sharra_blade87

Animal: theflabandfurious

@Daft is great at giving support. Cheers mate! It's really appreciated!

@Animal and I have instagram accounts that we are using as like a fitness/weightloss/muscle gainz blog.

Give us a follow as we could do with as much support as possible! We're both making great progress too!

Mine is: sharra_blade87

Animal: theflabandfurious

Awww shucks, thanks @Blade. But yeah, any follows would be massively appreciated. Both of us are doing well and Blade is turning into the UK's answer for Arnie! And like Blade has already mentioned, @Daft has been brilliant and I want to thank him for the advice he's given!

-----

In other news, another 5lb loss. I'm delirious! I said I'd treat myself to something every time I lost half a stone so I'm going to TRY and find a cheap Fitbit. Failing that, I'll find something!

I've made a few alterations to my routine and diet. Now going for 3 sets of 8 and I'm trying to throw in a bit more cardio here and there. I finally had a go at @Eenuh's cross trainer/elliptical trainer and will admit that the fucking thing almost destroyed me. Will definitely be throwing a bit more of that in. Quite happy that we bought it now as it seems like a really good machine.

I've made a few alterations to my routine and diet. Now going for 3 sets of 8 and I'm trying to throw in a bit more cardio here and there. I finally had a go at @Eenuh's cross trainer/elliptical trainer and will admit that the fucking thing almost destroyed me. Will definitely be throwing a bit more of that in. Quite happy that we bought it now as it seems like a really good machine.

Aw, when I say I use it it's boring. When the missus uses it it's sudddddddddeeeeeeeeennnnnlyyyyyyyy good.

:blank:

ee902db43f7ca5b2c63f1a9235bb10e8.jpg

My before and after photo. I wore the same things as I did late December last year. The shirt I'm wearing is my favourite workout shirt that doesn't fit me and hugs around my body. It'll fit me one day!

Anyway...

LEFT: 20st 7lb

RIGHT: 18st 9lb

Jesus Christ, @Animal. Great job, man :yay:

On that note: I've reduced my weight from 68kg to 64kg in the past 3 months. My goal is to reach 60kg.

I'm fairly sure you've got something stuffed up your t-shirt in the first photo, which you then removed for the second.

If not, that's a pretty good show.

Thanks @drakhon and @Dr\. bob. To be honest, I was seriously surprised myself. I didn't think it was as big as a difference before I took the photo. I compared the photos and I just smiled, haha. It really is worth taking photos, guys!

Awww shucks, thanks @Blade. But yeah, any follows would be massively appreciated. Both of us are doing well and Blade is turning into the UK's answer for Arnie! And like Blade has already mentioned, @Daft has been brilliant and I want to thank him for the advice he's given!

-----

In other news, another 5lb loss. I'm delirious! I said I'd treat myself to something every time I lost half a stone so I'm going to TRY and find a cheap Fitbit. Failing that, I'll find something!

It's an absolute pleasure. You're both doing really well. I know how hard it can be – and at times demoralising – so anything I can do to help, I am more than happy to do. I'm always a bit hesitant giving advice because everything I know has been stuff I've picked up here and there and what has seemed to work anecdotally, but if I can help anyone avoid some of the real broscience, or at least get them to question it, then I'm happy.

I started doing Stomach Vacuums. They're really weird. Anyone else do them?

I also started doing grip training.

Went out for a 40km cycle on Saturday. Legs were like jelly by the end. I couldn't imagine running 10k after that, which I will need to do in the triathlon in July.

Some serious training required.

It's an absolute pleasure. You're both doing really well. I know how hard it can be – and at times demoralising – so anything I can do to help, I am more than happy to do. I'm always a bit hesitant giving advice because everything I know has been stuff I've picked up here and there and what has seemed to work anecdotally, but if I can help anyone avoid some of the real broscience, or at least get them to question it, then I'm happy.

I started doing Stomach Vacuums. They're really weird. Anyone else do them?

I also started doing grip training.

Stomach vacuums? What's that exactly?

I'm queasy with stuff like that. Was proper like "OMG!" haha. I'm trying to do it right now. It's so hard!

Aw, when I say I use it it's boring. When the missus uses it it's sudddddddddeeeeeeeeennnnnlyyyyyyyy good.

:blank:

Oh don't worry, it took me almost a year to get him to even try it! Think I have been using it 4-5 times a week since I bought it in May. And he has only just tried it. Hopefully now he will stop making fun of me and saying that all it is is just moving your arms!

@Animal and @Blade, well done on the exercise and weight loss! I followed you both on Instagram (never used it before), so might see more of your progress on there. :)

I am verrrrrry slowly losing my weight as well. Trying to watch what I eat and exercising on the crosstrainer loads. Still have a long way to go, but I can do it!

So I've joined Instagram just to follow and support @Blade and @Animal, keep it up guys, you're doing great!

Thanks so much, Kav! That's amazing! :) what's your name on there so I know I'm following you? Also, thanks for the follow, @Eenuh!

Thanks so much, Kav! That's amazing! :) what's your name on there so I know I'm following you? Also, thanks for the follow, @Eenuh!

KRad1982... although I'll not really use it too much myself I must admit. I should have you guys grief me on there for my laziness at the gym, I don't go enough, that could be motivation! Haha