NEurope
Sméagol

Telltale Batman

It's a bit early, as currently, there's barely any info.

Coming in 2016. Full title TBA, trailer coming this week I believe.

I'm going in a minute, otherwise I'd photoshop that (it doesn't really work in plain text ;))

First screens of the game are out.

002_Bruce_Selina.0.jpg

005_Batcave_Batmobile.0.jpg

004_WayneManor.0.jpg

003_Bruce_Batcomputer.0.jpg

The cast has also been revealed.

Rendered to look like a living, breathing comic book, Telltale's vision of Batman will feature an award-winning cast of talent, including Troy Baker in the role of Bruce Wayne, Travis Willingham as Harvey Dent, Erin Yvette as Vicki Vale, Enn Reitel as Alfred Pennyworth, Murphy Guyer as Lieutenant James Gordon, Richard McGonagle as Carmine Falcone, and Laura Bailey as Selina Kyle. We'll be able to reveal additional cast and characters as the season progresses.

The game looks beautiful, I'm looking forward to playing through it!

Interesting to note that key villains and sidekicks are missing, but I'm sure they'll be added in at a later date in a later episode! Shame they couldn't get Conroy onboard as Bats, though (but then again, that just reminds me we're getting an animated The Killing Joke animated feature so...)

Wait no Kevin Conroy? man thats killed a little hype. Can't say i like how the suit looks in that first screen either

This looks great. Only... slightly disappointed because I kind of thought they would take a more unique stylistic approach to the universe, From the original teaser I imagined we were going to have an old-school, stripped back "World's Greatest Detective" vibe. Instead we've got a pretty typical looking modern comic Batman.

Why can't they improve lip sync...

Looks fine to me!

Surely Sherlock is the world's greatest detective?

Or Poirot? Morse? Marple? Frost? Fuck even Creek's a better detective than Batman.

"World's Greatest Detective" is his given subtitle like "Man of Steel".

He's a character... and it's taken for granted that he's an excellent detective and will solve any crime in his given universe.

I'm not sure how a "my fictional detective is better than your fictional detective" argument is even meant to be functional.

I just think that his title of World's Greatest Detective is a bit grand considering he's never had to solve any particularly difficult mysteries.

Hmmm, someone robbed this bank, and left nothing but penguin footprints all over the place...

Huh, someone let out all the criminals, and there are no clues apart from this Joker playing card...

Who could be planning on freezing the city's water supplies!? Who!?

I think the fact you think the Penguin is an actual penguin is probably telling of your knowledge on this subject....

Of course not. I know he's actually Danny DeVito.

Considering Batman stuff is usually amazing with voice acting (animated shows/films, the Arkham games - even the "B-team" in Origins were good), the ones in this sound really bad. Even Troy Baker is pretty poor. And he did a good job as The Joker.

Well the game is out now and pretty broken on PC. Launched last night and it would default a lot of people's graphics cards to their onboard one and when I tried playing it this morning it wasn't recognising all of the XBox One pad controls so I cant complete some of the QT events. I'll wait a day or so to see if we get any fixes but then I might just get a refund.