NEurope
Serebii

LEGO Jurassic World (June 2015)

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20150129005263/en/Warner-Bros.-Interactive-Entertainment-TT-Games-LEGO#.VMo-Si79P4Y

LEGO Jurassic World™

Following the epic storylines of Jurassic Park, The Lost World: Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park III, as well as the highly anticipated Jurassic World, LEGO Jurassic World is the first videogame where players will be able to relive and experience all four Jurassic films. The game will be available in June for the Xbox One, all-in-one games and entertainment system, the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment systems, PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system, the Wii U™ system from Nintendo, Nintendo 3DS™ hand-held system, and Windows PC.

I was just thinking it had been far too long since the last LEGO games. Definitely buying the Wii U versions of both this and the Avengers game, day one! :)

Now if only we could get LEGO City Undercover 2... or a new Bionicle game...

Difference being that ALL these games are awesome.

I dunno, Lego Batman 3 is really dull.

How many LEGO games are there now? Worse than CoD and FIFA.

Yasssss Ramar.

My sentiment exactly.

Although I would throw all my money on a Lego Simpsons.

I dunno, Lego Batman 3 is really dull.

Fair enough, I've not played that one. All the ones I've played have been groovy. I have no objection to them pumping them out though, I think they differ enough to stay fun.

God, used to play every LEGO game co-op with my bro. It's not like we stopped, but we're soooooo far behind now.

Hmm...not played...

Lego City Undercover (he has, bui I haven't. It was only single player...)

Harry Potter 5-7

Batman 3

Hobbit

Lord of the Rings

Marvel Super Heroes (started, but co-op on Wii U has serious framerate issues that, with my eyesight made it unplayable. It IS due to the gamepad, because you can trick start it in a way that the gamepad is off, but still co-op and the framerate runs smooth! But of course, won't let you actually move the other character. This has lead to the unilateral decision of "screw the Wii U as of LEGO games" and now we have a PS4 it'll all be for that Lego-wise.

Lego Movie (be honest, probably not getting this as I hear it is utterly abysmal and doesn't really play like the others).

Star Wars Clone Wars (and this is from someone who played both Star War Trilogies to 100%, THEN did the Complete Saga to 100%, too!)

So we have Jurassic Park and Avengers to come. And maybe a Hobbit 2? Unless the first one had all 3 movies in it.

I guess there's Chima which plays like them (I played demo) but that'd require 2 copies.

I think from opinions heard MSH is the best of the unplayed ones, so will save for last, as playing inferior LEGO games after really good ones may become tiresome.

I'd really like a Lego Nintendo. But they won't ever do that, will they? Too much lack of money just releasing for one console rather than multi. I do wonder why Lego City Undercover hasn't been ported, though...by now. A fully made Lego game that could make masses more money on PS4/One. Not like them to miss such a huge cash cow.

Edited by Mr_Master_X2

LEGO City Undercover hasn't been ported because Nintendo funded it, helped to develop it and published it.

I do wonder why Lego City Undercover hasn't been ported, though...by now. A fully made Lego game that could make masses more money on PS4/One. Not like them to miss such a huge cash cow.

Probably because it's pretty much a Nintendo game. It was born as a Nintendo exclusive, and not only is it filled with tons and tons of Nintendo references and characters, but the GamePad is also fairly integral to the gameplay, and Nintendo not only published it, but tons of Nintendo staff worked on it as well. I think it's pretty safe to say that it'll stay Nintendo exclusive forever.

(You should totally play it for yourself, though. It's the best LEGO game by far.)

EDIT: Beaten by Cube. :heh:

How many LEGO games are there now? Worse than CoD and FIFA.

It's helping pump money into the UK economy. Shush :p

Probably because it's pretty much a Nintendo game. It was born as a Nintendo exclusive, and not only is it filled with tons and tons of Nintendo references and characters, but the GamePad is also fairly integral to the gameplay, and Nintendo not only published it, but tons of Nintendo staff worked on it as well. I think it's pretty safe to say that it'll stay Nintendo exclusive forever.

(You should totally play it for yourself, though. It's the best LEGO game by far.)

EDIT: Beaten by Cube. :heh:

so this begs he question why don't Nintendo do more of this kind of teaming up if it worked so well here.

so this begs he question why don't Nintendo do more of this kind of teaming up if it worked so well here.

They do

zv8hgj4j6qkozdpe1tut.jpg

18j3ex4y1n8vajpg.jpg

wp1_1920x1080.jpg

They do

zv8hgj4j6qkozdpe1tut.jpg

18j3ex4y1n8vajpg.jpg

wp1_1920x1080.jpg

There's not enough though. There's probably only a couple of other examples like The Wonderful 101 but there's nowhere near enough to sustain a console.

LEGO Jurassic World Trailer Remade with Jurassic Park Movie Footage - Side-by-Side Comparison

They do
He said 'why don't they do more of it'.

So many unused franchises in Nintendo's arsenal right now.

Sorry for the bump

Been playing this over the past few days. Quite a few moments are worth a chuckle, but otherwise it's ok. I'm on the final part of the story now, the Jurassic World chapter. And the game is getting quite tedious, to the point i can't be bothered to collect 1/2 the stuff.

Sorry for the bump

Been playing this over the past few days. Quite a few moments are worth a chuckle, but otherwise it's ok. I'm on the final part of the story now, the Jurassic World chapter. And the game is getting quite tedious, to the point i can't be bothered to collect 1/2 the stuff.

Shame to hear... I was half considering getting it, it's been a while since I played a lego game... would you say it's below par for a lego game?

Shame to hear... I was half considering getting it, it's been a while since I played a lego game... would you say it's below par for a lego game?

It's about average for a Lego game. In a way, once you've played one you've played them all. I do enjoy the parts where you play as a dinosaur, they are good in places. But the use for them is limited. And there is free-roam after you've finished each chapter, so you can go back and explore each story area with a different character to get everything.

As i mentioned, there is plenty to collect (unlock dinosaurs, collect gold bricks etc, rescue people, photo chances). I've only played Lego Batman II on the Vita and thought it was ok (it was a freebee via PS+).

By all means, it's a great title to play in short bursts and not for long periods. I've been streaming the game via Twitch, so if you want to see gameplay then check it out (Twitch I.D: Jimbobthon)