lostmario

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next League night: Thursday 15th July 8pm: The Iwata Memorial cup

@Glen\-i NNID: Glen-i

3. @HollolW (With Nightfire)

3. @Glen\-i's question, amiibo costumes will be allowed, only fitting to see Satoru Iwata off in his own characters

Still time to sign up, see you all later!!

Next League night: Thursday 15th July 8pm: The Iwata Memorial cup

@Glen\-i NNID: Glen-i

3. @HollolW (With Nightfire)

Group 2: BowserBasher is host, add NNID: BowserBasher

1. @Hamishmash NNID: Hamish

2. @BowserBasher NNID: BowserBasher

3. @yesteryeargames NNID: SILENTMOUNTAIN

4. @Dcubed[/MENTION] NNID: Nuclear_Muffin

5. @Clownferret NNID: clownferret

6. @Jimbob NNID: Jimbob-NE

7. @Brian58 NNID: Hairdresser14

For this GP you will need to scan the QR code presented below and then change the name to something I can recognise you. For example I will be Mole Iwata.

satoru_iwata_mii_qr_code_by_jhgamez-d7ljh5s_zps2dhbabnw.jpg

Amiibo costumes are allowed

Groups still might change, will keep checking this until rooms open. See you all tonight

seems there are two Iwata's... I'll keep track of my nephews scores for each GP.

**edit** disconnected, going to try with single player. hopefully it won't be a bad night for the connection.

Edited by Pestneb

That was brilliant. I'm so glad all in group two managed the "Thanks for Playing" messages at the end there. A load of Iwata's saying thanks for playing, a great send off. I'll get a pic up later with the results.

Must say, I had a great week, two first places in GP 1 and 2, then faltered in the last to take only 4th.

Thanks for Playing! Everyone! :D

And thank you for letting me join at such short notice, I literally spotted this at five minutes to 8PM, managed to somehow scan the QR code and get it all sorted in time.

Sorry about the Blue Falcon, was in such a rush to join that I didn't even think about which kart, I just mashed the A button! :indeed:

This is the first time I've decided to play in the league since a good few months back so thanks for having me, I felt like I wanted to join in with this special celebration in the name of Satoru Iwata as I really wanted to play as well, I haven't played anything but Kirby games since this weekend so it was nice to join in with everyone else; I feel we did a fine job in honouring a great man tonight. : peace:

From the hearts of gamers! :heart:

That was brilliant. I'm so glad all in group two managed the "Thanks for Playing" messages at the end there. A load of Iwata's saying thanks for playing, a great send off. I'll get a pic up later with the results.

Must say, I had a great week, two first places in GP 1 and 2, then faltered in the last to take only 4th.

Yeah it was really well fitting. It was also pretty fitting that in the last race, me and Simon sat in first and second just constantly holding a banana throughout most of it! :D

Thanks for Playing guys! : peace:

Yeah it was really well fitting. It was also pretty fitting that in the last race, me and Simon sat in first and second just constantly holding a banana throughout most of it! :D

Thanks for Playing guys! : peace:

That was great, and the battle on lap one for the lead was pretty cool. Neither of us hit each others Banana.

The Results

Results_zpsssqf1ocg.jpg

The League Table

League%20table_zpsu44463jt.jpg

Post-race comments

Thank you all for participating in this GP, I feel that we gave Iwata the perfect send off. Nothing left to say apart from goodbye to a great man, Will post the theme later.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer."

Satoru Iwata 1959-2015

images_zpsylqyddhc.jpg

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!