NEurope
lostmario

Mario Kart League 2015

I want a no item night as I'm cheesed off at being interviewed top 4 after half a lap due to better cornering etc just to get dumped on when the items kick in. As for frantic mode I kept picking up coins whilst everybody else was getting triple reds.

Oh Wii, for the last time, no one wants a no ite...

Oh! Bloody hell!

Seriously though, if I remember right, there is a no items night scheduled...

FIXTURES_zpsdf777e8b.jpg

I am assuming The Mole is sticking with this though. I don't think we got a shells only night, and the DLC came out sooner than anyone expected.

My suggestion would be to submit a theme that has no items. Just remember, it'll be on your head if it flops.

The courses, however, I think are well chosen, take the Mario aesthetic out and you tell me they don't fit into a Zelda game.

Very good, excellent choices. I hadn't noticed but they do. I would only say Sherbet Land may have been slightly more appropriate than Ice Ice Post but that may just be me.

Next League Night Thursday 21st May 8pm

@Glen\-i NNID: Glen-i

2. @HollolW NNID: ???

Group 2: BowserBasher is host, add NNID: BowserBasher

1. @Wii NNID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

2. @BowserBasher NNID: BowserBasher

3. @Phube NNID:Phubey

4. @dazzybee NNID: DarrenBolton

5. @Hamishmash NNID: Hamish

6. @Clownferret NNID: clownferret

7. @Jimbob NNID: Jimbob-NE

8. @Brian58 NNID: Hairdresser14

Still to time to sign up, will update this later today so check back to see if the groups have changed. You know the drill by now, add your hosts before the rooms open at 7:45pm, follow the theme and have fun. See you all later

Hey - I'm out tonight. Sorry again! I'm looking forward to next week when I'll finally not have my husband's family arounddddd

I better not get turfed into group 1. It's borderline as a result of the latecomers. :(

Sorry @Glen\-i NNID: Glen-i

2. @david\.dakota NNID: daviddakota

8. @HollolW NNID: ???

9. Nando NNID:nekunando

10. @Wii NNID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

Group 2: BowserBasher is host, add NNID: BowserBasher

1. Emerald's Brother

2. @BowserBasher NNID: BowserBasher

3. @Phube NNID:Phubey

4. @dazzybee NNID: DarrenBolton

5. @Dcubed NNID: Nuclear_Muffin

6. @Emerald Emblem NNID: EmeraldEmblem

7. @Clownferret NNID: clownferret

8. @Jimbob NNID: Jimbob-NE

9. @Brian58 NNID: Hairdresser14

Won't update this again but still places to sign up. Rooms open at 7:45pm, add your hosts, follow the theme and see you on the starting line!

Not the first time I've been moved into group 1 at the last second as a result of Emerald's brother. He has a big advantage. He can move up the league table and never it seems has to worry about being in group 1. I understand the reason but it's always the advantage, never the disadvantage as far as I can see.

Not the first time I've been moved into group 1 at the last second as a result of Emerald's brother. He has a big advantage. He can move up the league table and never it seems has to worry about being in group 1. I understand the reason but it's always the advantage, never the disadvantage as far as I can see.

I understand your point and I know you also understand. I am sorry that sometimes because of the joint players the league positions sometimes have to be altered. I try and keep the groups as even as I can, for example HollolW is in group 1 as she plays with Nightfire. I will try and take it into more consideration next time.

Nuts! I got disconnected. I was doing well as well.

Could someone tell me when GP2 is starting in Group 1?

Nuts! I got disconnected. I was doing well as well.

Could someone tell me when GP2 is starting in Group 1?

Playing the last race now

At first it went well...

But then...

118057481.jpg

The hell happened to me!? It's like all my skill was drained out of me as time went on :shakehead

The hell happened to me!? It's like all my skill was drained out of me as time went on :shakehead
Same thing happened here, but I also had to put up with Glen-i trying to annihilate me at every single opportunity! :heh:As if the theme didn't put me at enough of a disadvantage. :laughing:

I mean seriously, who fires Red Shells backwards? :indeed: This ain't Super Circuit. :hehe:

Same thing happened here, but I also had to put up with Glen-i trying to annihilate me at every single opportunity! :heh:As if the theme didn't put me at enough of a disadvantage. :laughing:

I mean seriously, who fires Red Shells backwards? :indeed: This ain't Super Circuit. :hehe:

It worked, didn't it?

You were far too close for comfort, I had to try and shake you off.

Glad to see it hit it's mark.

EDIT: Oh, I looked back on the footage.

@Dcubed got capture equipment!

I was in first! Where was I supposed to throw it!?

Don't make me out to be more of a jerk than I already am!

Edited by Glen-i

210515-GP1.png

210515-GP2.png

210515-GP3.png

Crazy night, had a few races where I just got hammered and some others where I just streaked out in the lead. Great racing all round and a great finish to GP3.

Argh, I'm horrified with myself for missing tonight when I said I was in. Didn't get in until gone 8, completely unplanned. Sorry guys :(

Technically it's still the weekend as it's a bank holiday but here are the results

The results

@Glen\-i for the theme suggestion even though it does the idea of inward drifting always splits the opinions. WelshGamer has been made inactive

Group 1

Glen-i DC from first GP but otherwise no problems

Group 2

DCubed DC from first GP but otherwise no problems

Next week is player's choice and since a lot of you requested it will be 200cc Frantic items. On your heads be it.

Regarding the league fixtures, I will be switching a couple of the nights around. First of all, since the DLC came out early, there will be no 'New DLC Night', instead this will be replaced with a 'No items or Coins' theme. Also the night of 25th June will not be 'No items or Coin' and instead will be players choice.

Right enough rambling, signing off for now, theme is below.

Next League night Thursday 30th May 8pm

GP1%20Player%20Choice_zps1k7wfl6b.jpg

GP2%20Player%20Choice_zpsuil4rlk0.jpg

GP3%20Player%20Choice_zpscbamdyfq.jpg

If you wish to sign up to this "Always in" List, confirm it along with your "in" post for next weeks league night.