NEurope
lostmario

Mario Kart League 2015

My train home is being ridiculously slow - don't think I'm gonna make it tonight!

you might still make it for gp2 or 3? good luck though.. slow trains are a pain

@Glen\-i you need to add me ASAP

Done! Sorry everyone else.

You all know who to blame.

me and hollolW dc first race of last gp

Best quote for me "Nightfire whoever you are, you keep messing me up" hahaha

Glen did u get my friend request ?

Sorry, you were just too late. I checked before I opened the room.

Couldn't help but notice that a lot of you wussed out and chose light characters...

No confidence in your handling skills, huh?

@The Mole and I were the only ones who stuck with our usual setup.

Felt weird being the heaviest character...

I love how nuts 200cc is. It changes so much!

Even with a light character my handling skills suck. It feels like i'm driving a hovercraft at times. It takes all my concentration to stay on the road let alone trying to use items effectively.

I was so lucky on that Water Park race. :D 3 invincibility stars pretty much in a row (a triple shroom broke the combo :heh:) one of which was obtained in 2nd place! :o

But yeah, my luck clearly ran out during the following race on Baby Park. :laughing:

Sorry, you were just too late. I checked before I opened the room.

Couldn't help but notice that a lot of you wussed out and chose light characters...

@The Mole and I were the only ones who stuck with our usual setup.

Felt weird being the heaviest character...

I love how nuts 200cc is. It changes so much!

I've always raced as toad in mario kart, but in this version I just found him too slow, races were fairly dull with him, the 200cc makes him fun again (although my set up was a bit slow.. need to experiment a bit more)

I didn't think I had a usual setup in MK8 though... maybe I'm just not observant enough!

Edited by Pestneb

I was so lucky on that Water Park race. :D 3 invincibility stars pretty much in a row (a triple shroom broke the combo :heh:) one of which was obtained in 2nd place! :o

But yeah, my luck clearly ran out during the following race on Baby Park. :laughing:

I think that race and the one before, I began to wonder if we were playing a mushrooms only GP, all I seemed to be able to collect were golden and triple mushrooms!

There were a couple of races where I felt comfortably in 2nd but just couldn't obtain a defensive weapon to hold onto it :hmm:

Despite that, I felt like I had plenty of moments of fortune throughout, something I'm not sure I've experienced much of in the past :heh: It should be enough to bring my average up a little further.. and I wasn't expecting to say that this week :grin:

IzHrcp2.png

MUh0EdA.png

rwjuG3V.png

Good night for me. First race of the third GP ruined a great night though. Some great fights throughout.

me and hollolW dc first race of last gp

Best quote for me "Nightfire whoever you are, you keep messing me up" hahaha

That was me. You kept f*cking me up allowing BowserBasher to get away. Cost me 1st place in at least one of the GP's. Definitely the first one. :mad::D : peace:

I stole 2nd place on a F-Zero GP thanks to a Bullet Bill.

Overall, not bad. Getting used to the 200cc slowly.

I stole 2nd place on a F-Zero GP thanks to a Bullet Bill.

Overall, not bad. Getting used to the 200cc slowly.

Can i please have my points for the first 2 races in GP2, got disconnected on the 3rd race, connected for the last race and got 2pts, thanks guys, every point is precious when your last most of the time...lol

Can i please have my points for the first 2 races in GP2, got disconnected on the 3rd race, connected for the last race and got 2pts, thanks guys, every point is precious when your last most of the time...lol

Here are the scores after race three. At the end of race two you had 4 points.

5XF6Dvx.png

Will update the league table tomorrow, nevertheless here is the theme for Thursday suggested by @BowserBasher

Next League night Thursday 7th May 8pm

GP1_zpsmb3dkcgz.jpg

GP2_zpsk2l95efh.jpg

GP3_zpsmjvcpkqr.jpg

If you wish to sign up to this "Always in" List, confirm it along with your "in" post for next weeks league night.

It will be upto you if you choose to sign up to this list to let me know when you can't play. One no show without prior notice and you will be removed from this list for four weeks.

Will update the league table tomorrow, nevertheless here is the theme for Thursday suggested by @BowserBasher

Next League night Thursday 7th May 8pm

GP1_zpsmb3dkcgz.jpg

GP2_zpsk2l95efh.jpg

GP3_zpsmjvcpkqr.jpg

If you wish to sign up to this "Always in" List, confirm it along with your "in" post for next weeks league night.

It will be upto you if you choose to sign up to this list to let me know when you can't play. One no show without prior notice and you will be removed from this list for four weeks.

I hate to be pedantic, but unless me and bowserbasher submitted the exact same theme (tracks 'n' all), then this is my "Baby GP - Growing up" theme! :heh:: peace:

Edit: I apologise if it sucks, but I thought switching up the cc's would make it interesting!

Edited by Phube

I hate to be pedantic, but unless me and bowserbasher submitted the exact same theme (tracks 'n' all), then this is my "Baby GP - Growing up" theme! :heh:: peace:

Edit: I apologise if it sucks, but I thought switching up the cc's would make it interesting!

My mistake, thought it was BowserBasher, sorry about that. I chose the theme because I thought it would be a good idea, don't apologise, only trying out new ideas : peace:

Definitely not a fan of this weeks theme. Change for change sake sometimes isn't good and this is a perfect example of it.