NEurope
lostmario

Mario Kart League 2015

Won't be able to update this, can someone please sort this out into 2 groups. Have fun tonight!!

I've got your back!

Next League night Thursday 4th June 8pm

@Glen\-i NNID: Glen-i

2. @RedShell NNID: RedShell

3. Nando NNID:nekunando

4. @BowserBasher NNID: BowserBasher

5. @dazzybee NNID: DarrenBolton

6. @Bullet Will NNID: 57-575

7. @Phube NNID:Phubey

Group 2: Clownferret is host, add NNID: clownferret

1. @Hamishmash NNID: Hamish

2. @Pestneb NNID: Sjonpi

3. @Dcubed NNID: Nuclear_Muffin

4. @Clownferret NNID: clownferret

5. @Brian58 NNID: Hairdresser14

6. @Jimbob NNID: Jimbob-NE

7. @viceview51 NNID: viceview51

2 groups now, make sure you know which one you're in. Any one else wanting to join in, designate yourself to the right group.

Edited by Glen-i

i think no items needs lots or racers to make it work otherwise it will be like time trials and don't want to split up a group of 12 just for one extra player. If unless we get a few more late comers ill sit it out to keep it to 1 group.

i think no items needs lots or racers to make it work otherwise it will be like time trials and don't want to split up a group of 12 just for one extra player. If unless we get a few more late comers ill sit it out to keep it to 1 group.

But you're hosting group 2

Would you rather someone else did it?

Remember, people in group 1, I'm hosting, make sure you add me.

i'm happy to host group 2. May I suggest we keep start 5 minutes later and if there are a couple of no shows we merge into group 1??????

Late surprise, my little brother can't join us but I'm totally up for it if there is any space left.

Late surprise, my little brother can't join us but I'm totally up for it if there is any space left.

If it's just you tonight, go to group 2.

If your bro is here too, group 1.

loads of space in either group

Sorry to be the bearer of news, but i'm out. Got caught in a meeting and won't be home until it's over. Sorry guys

(it's been like the hokey-pokey, in-out,in-out all day for me)

i'm happy to host group 2. May I suggest we keep start 5 minutes later and if there are a couple of no shows we merge into group 1??????

I think 6 even would still be enough, in fact in two groups the gap between 1st and last would, I imagine, be smaller.

besides I think probably too messy at this stage to change back to one group, likely to get people without voice turned on/not checking the forums missing out

My room is open now.

Use your initiative if you're having trouble.

I think there as should be a head count at 8. To see if we can merge.

I think there as should be a head count at 8. To see if we can merge.

Group 2 currently has 7.

Group 1 has 6.

Nice try though.

I got kicked out. My internet a being playing up all day. Don't wait too long for me in the rooms.

I picked a bad night to play Off TV... Glen-i's Gamepad is driving my Gamepad signal crazy!!

I got kicked out. My internet a being playing up all day. Don't wait too long for me in the rooms.

waiting for you

Anyone thinking @Bullet Will chose this theme for the sole purpose of winning loads of points?

He was almost too good at this.

Boring night, never want to do that again. Every race was decided in 5 seconds.

Well that was interesting... shame the group's weren't full.

Really punishes your mistakes!

That was the worst night I've ever had. Crazy Gamepad interference (dragging my Wii U elsewhere was infeasible due to my setup and Glen-I was using my LAN adapter as host, so we had to play in the same room with two Wii Us) coupled with zero ways to catch up made for a worst case scenario for me.

That was a lot more fun than I expected, I cracked under the pressure a couple of times, hopped and turned the wrong way to slide round a corner in wario stadium, flew off, 1st to 7th in the first lap >< managed to climb back to 3rd though, so pretty fun. Did the exact same thing on ribbon road too, so I guess I'm not so good at learning from my mistakes!

Emerl was good fun in the last couple of races too, I knew if I made the smallest of mistakes he'd be there to capitalise on it!

Anyway, good to have a change from splatoon... speaking of which!

I think it would have benefited if it were 200cc mode to add more speed and the chance of falling off more. As it was, it was OK, but you really did need a good start and get a gap between you and someone to not then get knocked around.

I lost too many places at the end of the races through someone slipstreaming me. I guess my Mii just needed to put on some more pounds.