NEurope
lostmario

Mario Kart League 2015

@Glen\-i, @david\.dakota won't be happy. He couldn't join because you 2 weren't friends. @dazzybee and I were the only 2 people with our microphones on in the lobby. I'm thinking just now because you were using motion controls you mustn't have had the gamepad on or the microphone on?

@RedShell, you're likely to give someone a heart attack when you go all crazy 8 on me.

I'm amazed those 3 green shells were enough to protect me!

It's called the crazy 8 for a reason you know. :heh:

And yeah, how jammy were you with those shells. :hehe:

I could have won GP 3 but we've all got hard luck stories so I won't bore you.

I never have the microphone on anyway, even when I play off-TV. You wouldn't hear me over all the background noise.

I can only apologise, but I gave people enough of a warning to get me added ASAP.

Well, I've added him now. Sorry again.

It's called the crazy 8 for a reason you know. :heh:

And yeah, how jammy were you with those shells. :hehe:

The 2 of ye were jammy. Ye don't know how close ye came to an untimely end on occasions. :p

TjwOhQY.png

PBhgQMJ.png

kJ6PYQl.png

GP 2 results are from the end of race 3 as it seems we all got disconnected in the last race.

I had a bad first two GP's tonight, just couldn't get out of the pack and was hit with everything going. GP3 I finally managed to get somewhere and get a second place.

I think Lemmy was the wrong choice tonight as I felt I was getting bullied, particularly in GP1 :hmm:

The first corner was usually a nightmare as I was getting pushed around all over the place but I did OK in the end. It was fun, regardless :grin:

Hehe, just noticed @BowserBasher that i've finished 2nd to you the entire GP.

Nice, funny how that final GP seemed to be the opposite for both of us.

Nice, funny how that final GP seemed to be the opposite for both of us.

Aye, let everyone else hold the rear.

Loved how we all got confused with the final choice of Rainbow Road.

TjwOhQY.png

GP 2 results are from the end of race 3 as it seems we all got disconnected in the last race.

I had a bad first two GP's tonight, just couldn't get out of the pack and was hit with everything going. GP3 I finally managed to get somewhere and get a second place.

Might be fairer discounting Gaz's score in GP1, he had connection problems, got d/c in race 1 and I think he only took place in the last race in the end.

Another week down, sorry I didnt race this week but unfrotunately my degree comes before Mario Kart.

The Results

@Glen\-i for the suggestion, keep the themes coming in guys, if you don't like the themes I am choosing, then send in your own, I work on a fair system and accept ideas from everyone.

Also taking a vote now, player choice night is coming up soon and just wondering what people would prefer: Normal, frantic items or 200cc?

Right Signing off for now, see you all next week!!

Next League Night Thursday 21st May 8pm

GP1_zpsrdwxhbhh.jpg

GP2_zpsavamqjau.jpg

GP3_zps6tce7fjs.jpg

If you wish to sign up to this "Always in" List, confirm it along with your "in" post for next weeks league night.

Frantic mode on 200cc... for shits and giggles!

YES!

Non mover for me this week. Not too bad.

Frantic mode on 200cc... for shits and giggles!

Knew someone would suggest this :heh:

I was thinking this but thought it would be too cruel. But if it's what everyone wants, then I will consider it but you have been warned, the league does not refund broken controllers/TVs :heh:

I'm in this week.

200cc, frantic mode. That will only end one way.

Yay! My theme night! Which is called...

The Legend of Zelda: Twelve Bikes Adventures

Time to see who the true "Hero of Item-Based Motorised Horse Races" is!

Anyway, I will also throw my support behind the 200cc Frantic night.

Yay! My theme night! Which is called...

The Legend of Zelda: Twelve Bikes Adventures

Time to see who the true "Hero of Item-Based Motorised Horse Races" is!

Anyway, I will also throw my support behind the 200cc Frantic night.

Horrendous. The theme, not the title. Did I even need to guess who's idea this was? I know, I know, before you reply. :p

If we can have a Villager theme night, why should Link be ignored?

Although, I'm actually somewhat in agreement if the horrendous part is the character/Vehicle combo.

I've said it before, but Link goes horribly with his own setup, it's too focused on speed.

The courses, however, I think are well chosen, take the Mario aesthetic out and you tell me they don't fit into a Zelda game.

I want a no item night as I'm cheesed off at being interviewed top 4 after half a lap due to better cornering etc just to get dumped on when the items kick in. As for frantic mode I kept picking up coins whilst everybody else was getting triple reds.