NEurope
lostmario

Mario Kart League 2015

Long weekend sorry, here is the theme for Thursday, thank you to Bullet Will for the theme idea.

Next League night Thursday 4th June 8pm

@Glen\-i retains his spot as player of the month and also league leader. Well done to everyone else who was in the top 5, results are below:

POTM_zpsspiwvlga.jpg

Enough rambling, signing off for now, next weeks theme is up and will hopefully see you all then!!

Yes finally time to put up or shut up (from me moaning it's the items screwing me up). And just in time before I might have to quit the league for a couple of months dye to a house move...

Baby Park is going to be the most snooze inducing race I've ever been in.

Mii's an odd choice of character... The heavier ones will have an advantage, seeing as Acceleration will have no point this week.

Mii's an odd choice of character... The heavier ones will have an advantage, seeing as Acceleration will have no point this week.

Would be best if there was a weight class as well so Mii's could be made the same.

Excitebike Arena is basically gonna be decided in a matter of seconds without items or coins :laughing:

Ahh well, I'm IN this week.

I've never looked into it, but how do the stats other than speed and acceleration change between the different mii weights? and would they go some way towards countering advantages on some tracks?

I've never looked into it, but how do the stats other than speed and acceleration change between the different mii weights? and would they go some way towards countering advantages on some tracks?

Sounds like someone wants a table!

original.jpg

Numbers don't take into account vehicle setup and are out of 6.

Unfortunately, I can't find an image with the DLC characters.

You can find that here though.

So it looks like it's down to handling.. I think I'd rather have a heavier Mii though

So it looks like it's down to handling.. I think I'd rather have a heavier Mii though

That's my point though.

When there aren't items to slow you down and everyone goes at the speed you go when you have 0 coins, Acceleration, handling and grip mean nothing.

So heavy is the only reasonable choice. So basically, my Mii has to fatten up. Because everyone else is just going to do that.

That's my point though.

When there aren't items to slow you down and everyone goes at the speed you go when you have 0 coins, Acceleration, handling and grip mean nothing.

So heavy is the only reasonable choice. So basically, my Mii has to fatten up. Because everyone else is just going to do that.

Hey... I'm no cheat, I have a fat Mii anyway!!

Are you fat shaming my Mii!!??? :mad:

:heh:

Yes finally time to put up or shut up (from me moaning it's the items screwing me up). And just in time before I might have to quit the league for a couple of months dye to a house move...

a few of might be crawling back into our caves once we are proved to be bad MK players and not just unlucky geniuses

Going to put myself down as tentative for now, will most likely be a last minute addition. Shall update once i know for certain if i'm in or not.

Baby Park is going to be the most snooze inducing race I've ever been in..

I actually feel like it has the potential to be the best race of the night :heh:

Taking those corners with the optimum timing and direction is going to be absolutely crucial.. and it could be a blast :yay:

EDIT: We are out this week, little bro is 22 tomorrow so will be out for a meal.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

Next League night Thursday 4th June 8pm

@Glen\-i NNID: Glen-i

2. @RedShell NNID: RedShell

3. Nando NNID:nekunando

4. @BowserBasher NNID: BowserBasher

5. @dazzybee NNID: DarrenBolton

6. @Phube NNID:Phubey

7. @Hamishmash NNID: Hamish

8. @Pestneb NNID: Sjonpi

9. @Dcubed NNID: Nuclear_Muffin

10. @Clownferret NNID: clownferret

11. @Brian58 NNID: Hairdresser14

Very low on numbers, if more people join then another group will be formed. Won't be playing tonight and probably won't be updating this later. See you later!!

Group 1: RedShell is host, add NNID: RedShell

1. @Glen\-i NNID: Glen-i

2. @RedShell NNID: RedShell

3. Nando NNID:nekunando

4. @BowserBasher NNID: BowserBasher

5. @dazzybee NNID: DarrenBolton

6. @Phube NNID:Phubey

7. @Hamishmash NNID: Hamish

8. @Pestneb NNID: Sjonpi

9. @Dcubed NNID: Nuclear_Muffin

10. @Clownferret NNID: clownferret

11. @Brian58 NNID: Hairdresser14

Very low on numbers, if more people join then another group will be formed. Won't be playing tonight and probably won't be updating this later. See you later!!

Can someone else host, someone that doesn't like Splatoon perhaps... @Glen\-i? :hehe:

AWW YEAH! Group 1! Watch my average plummet! :D

I'm sure that @Glen\-i would be happy to host. He should have everyone here on his friends list (saves me the effort ;) ) and if I end up going round my friend's later, I might be able to play from there too instead of having to rush back home :)

Edited by Dcubed

In for tonight. Chose baby park and excite bike because no items is basically about skill and not items. Those two tracks don't really require skill so it will be a level playing field :P

Theme is supposed to be F1 theme hence the mii character, race car and parachute. Was originally 200cc and I felt 200cc made the game feel completely different like Forza or normal racing games. No items and all track choices being actual race tracks goes with this :D

Edited by Bullet Will

I'm more than happy to host Group 1. Seeing as ClownFerret will probably be in Group 2 now.

Right! Time to get the super obnoxious text out...

Shouldn't have to, but that's what it's come to...

SERIOUSLY! CHECK IF I'M ON YOUR FRIENDS LIST! ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE NOT NORMALLY IN GROUP 1!

DO IT NOW! NOT AT 7:45. NOW!

I'm trying to come up with a Mad Max theme... Possibly you have to have monster tires. The koopalings are pretty Mad Maxy. And tracks

Shy Guy Falls

Thunder SORRY I mean - Electrodome

Cheeseland

Bone Dry Dunes

Won't be able to update this, can someone please sort this out into 2 groups. Have fun tonight!!