NEurope
DuD

Trouble in the Depository Mafia

Well if that's true, this seems like some kind of experimental Mafia in which all of town may end up roleblocking each other into oblivion.

LOL. Ok, in the meantime the rest of us will be voting for the other roleblocker.

Yvonne? There's 3 now, apparently...

Well if that's true, this seems like some kind of experimental Mafia in which all of town may end up roleblocking each other into oblivion.

Would be an idea. Anyone else have 2 powers?

Yvonne? There's 3 now, apparently...

I'm willing to bet the Mafia have at least one (possibly split between two players as alternating nights). I don't see it as a particularly bad punt to lynch you, to be honest, especially since you won't tell us what you did on N1. Even the cop has seemingly come forward and he has the most valuable ability in the game.

Your responses are basically "ermmmerrr gerdd you're so evil" rather than substantiating quite why you can't answer what you did. It's really not helping, ya know.

I can't prove what I did on N1 anyway. Nobody here can back it up. What would it help? I told you, I targeted someone but none of you can prove I did otherwise someone would have come forward by now.

Trust me, who I targeted on N1 is not relevant at all. It never affected anyone so what isn't it helping?

I do and don't think you're mafia. You've paid more attention to me from the very start than you have to everyone. Why the heck would anyone give everything away so early so Mafia can plan their kills is beyond me. Personally, if someone had a valuable power, I'd rather them say nothing until at least the third day. Telling everyone everything on D2 is just ridiculous

IMO 'day x is too soon' is totally dependent on a number of factors...number of players and whether more valuable roles like cop are already out there being top of list. The game feels mature enough to ask that of you now.

I don't see why what you claim to be able to do on odd nights can't be in some way validated. You either gained some information, that you can tell us, or at the very least, if what you reveal is already known, we know what you can do and you can prove it next time you use it. Unless it is an ability that literally neither reveals nor does nothing, how can it not in some way be validated? What role could that even be? Genuinely curious.

Second post: I see you are fixating on N1. It's not just about N1, it's about revealing what you actually do so you can be held to it later.

change vote: No lynch i don't have a double vote..... Guess this is the price I pay for being inactive :( Good luck guys :(

IMO 'day x is too soon' is totally dependent on a number of factors...number of players and whether more valuable roles like cop are already out there being top of list. The game feels mature enough to ask that of you now.

I don't see why what you claim to be able to do on odd nights can't be in some way validated. You either gained some information, that you can tell us, or at the very least, if what you reveal is already known, we know what you can do and you can prove it next time you use it. Unless it is an ability that literally neither reveals nor does nothing, how can it not in some way be validated? What role could that even be? Genuinely curious.

Second post: I see you are fixating on N1. It's not just about N1, it's about revealing what you actually do so you can be held to it later.

It can be validated overall but I'm saying I can't prove shit for N1 and N2, I was redirected so again, can't prove it. If Esequiel turns out town, that doesn't automatically mean I'm mafia, that's what annoys me.

Preventing automerge, and pleading people to not post game-relevant stuff during the night.

Preventing automerge, and pleading people to not post game-relevant stuff during the night.

You make it sound as if people actually have been in this game. All it's been me giving you some Michael Bolton.

Michael-Bolton-michael-bolton-25540784-1061-1041.jpg

What makes you say that?

Dedede's power was used on me. It doesn't sound like a power that would be in the game twice.

So reverse tracking me tonight would make sense.

It would be good to know what benefit you gained from the boost so we can confirm it ;)

So there was no kill... killer was either roleblocked or targeted someone who was protected?

Yo, Sheikah, could you confirm who you targeted last night?

I could but I think it would actually be a bad thing, so for now I won't. Unless you already know something and basically want me to confirm something specific.

@Animal I forget, were you performing a roleblock tonight? @Yvonne were you protecting or RB tonight? And who?

As my power isn't really one that can be expanded upon (I don't want to say what it is just yet), I'll get to use it twice. Which isn't a great answer as it's the same boost that @Jonnas had.

I could but I think it would actually be a bad thing, so for now I won't. Unless you already know something and basically want me to confirm something specific.

@Animal I forget, were you performing a roleblock tonight? @Yvonne were you protecting or RB tonight? And who?

Nah, I wasn't. Not tonight. So basically, somebody stopped the killer? All we need to do is find the person who has a roleblocking power and roleblocked somebody and we've got the fucker!

Yep, my result is in the write-up, so I didn't get any info last night. It wasn't you @Animal? It sounds like a jail keep to me, actually. Did anyone have any success in targeting me last night?