NEurope
DuD

Trouble in the Depository Mafia

Also, in the middle of all that, I need to ask: you're the guy in the write-up, aren't you? The one who got locked in a corridor?

I don't think so to be honest.

You were redirected to Peeps who said he was tasered. Jimbob who says he is cop also says he was tasered.

Either they are all lying to form this story or you are. And you still haven't answered how you apparently 'know' you don't taser when you roleblock! How do you supposedly know this?

Come on guys, this is painful. Signing off with 'I'm on to you' is pure amateur dramatics.

I'm getting so bored of this, Sheikah. You want the truth but you don't listen. I read my description and being tasered isn't in it. That'll be the last time I'm telling you.

And since I shared everything, why don't you? I mean, it wasn't even relevant for me to until you become obsessed with me to twist everybody's mind so come on, spit it out.

By the way, that wasn't dramatic. I'm literally going to be onto you since you're so kind as to be totally obsessed with towns. You're hiding something so you best not slip up in your lies.

Guys for the last time it was mr-paul!

So is mr-paul the killer?

@Sheikah: Actually, I do think you've been quite unfair to Animal. I personally thought it was incredibly obvious that Animal was a protector, seeing as that's the most obvious role to not reveal, nor being able to prove. Furthermore, Yvonne can only protect on even nights. What do you is the most logical thing to happen during odd nights?

When I asked him who he targeted, I wanted to know who the mafia tried to kill. I think Animal might've been the victim last night, if he protected himself.

And in the middle of all this, I'm quite tired of seeing you accuse others of giving half-info while refusing to admit anything yourself. "I haven't targeted the deceased" is, quite frankly, not info at all, but that's all you've been doing, apparently.

Change Vote: Sheikah

Obviously now, I know it was Esequiel who must have redirected me to The Peeps.

Actually, no. Esequiel targeted Eevilmurray that night. There is yet another redirector (as well as yet another roleblocker) out there. Or maybe it's someone with multiple powers.

Either way, the number of roleblockers and redirectors has been inconsistent, giving even more credence to the fact that taserguy is not you.

I'm getting so bored of this, Sheikah. You want the truth but you don't listen. I read my description and being tasered isn't in it. That'll be the last time I'm telling you.

So you're not told in your description that you taser people when you roleblock and therefore claim that you don't taser as part of your flavour?

Have you considered that you're not told the flavour in which you roleblock? Like many games, people often don't know the flavour behind how they carry out on action. I don't.

What's funny is that you refuse to deny a part of your action despite the fact that you have been caught red handed targeting Peeps when he claims he was tasered (yes, it was me who was responsible for you going elsewhere).

You have admitted to roleblocking, and the roleblocked player says they were tasered, and now Jimbob says it too. Answer your way out of that one.

What's funny is that you refuse to deny a part of your action despite the fact that you have been caught red handed targeting Peeps when he claims he was tasered (yes, it was me who was responsible for you going elsewhere).

Finally, we're getting somewhere.

Remove Vote

Your targets. Give them. Who is it that you targeted yesterday? And night 1? I have a feeling I know, but I want you to confirm it first.

I didn't reach my intented target last night, was tazered (aka roleblocked).

Jimbob, who was your original target? This might be important.

Finally, we're getting somewhere.

Remove Vote

Your targets. Give them. Who is it that you targeted yesterday? And night 1? I have a feeling I know, but I want you to confirm it first.

I'm genuinely disappointed in your play if you're town because you've essentially dragged information out (that I was pretty much hinting at anyway) that makes me far less useful now that I have to reveal it so bluntly. There's no way you know all my targets, but I'll tell you who I switched anyway.

Me-ReZ, Me-Peeps, EEVIL-Peeps. The last one is because I didn't trust Peeps (who I knew little about), but do trust EEVIL, and thought they might try off him. Once again, this just means anyone who was going for one of them would have gone for the other, thus someone trying to kill EEVIL would have killed Peeps. @The Peeps, did anything happen to you last night? We know something happened to EEVIL, but nobody has admitted to being redirected.

Most importantly out of all this - Animal was sent to Peeps (Animal admitted targeting me, that he's a roleblocker, and that he was redirected, and Peeps admitted to being roleblocked by taser - so much supporting evidence). Now Jimbob who says he is the cop says he was also tasered. Ergo, it is no large leap to link Animal with Jimbob's tasering.

Jimbob, who was your original target? This might be important.

My original target was Animal

My original target was Animal

And yet, you were tasered. This is the same result Peeps said he got when Animal was redirected to him, when Animal had set out to roleblock me.

So Jimbob, aren't you going to lay a vote down on Animal, given it seems he roleblocked you from getting a cop result (on him no less!)

As far as I know, nothing happened to me last night. I reached my target with no issues.

Vote: Animal, we need to know everything now.

And yet, you were tasered. This is the same result Peeps said he got when Animal was redirected to him, when Animal had set out to roleblock me.

So Jimbob, aren't you going to lay a vote down on Animal, given it seems he roleblocked you from getting a cop result (on him no less!)

This is empty reasoning, Jimbob targeting Animal should have no bearing on the opposite.

I was actually entertaining a theory that the tasering may actually be a weird form of protection. This fell flat when I noticed Peeps claimed to target Sméagol (the victim) when he was tasered.

So either ReZourceman targeted Sheikah last night, or he knows who a second target switcher is.

Wait, why do you say this? What does Rez do?

I found out that he found out that his target is a target switcher. I asked him about it in the first post of the day.

This is empty reasoning, Jimbob targeting Animal should have no bearing on the opposite.

I was actually entertaining a theory that the tasering may actually be a weird form of protection. This fell flat when I noticed Peeps claimed to target Sméagol (the victim) when he was tasered.

I want to know why you haven't voted Animal when you know now he's the taserer. For a while you've been arguing he's not the taserer, but now you know he is I'd expect you to vote him.

@The Peeps laying a vote is all well and good but we know nothing about you. I don't really trust you and that's why I've switched with you a few times now.

I found out that he found out that his target is a target switcher. I asked him about it in the first post of the day.

So you did. I can confirm that ReZ targeted Sheikah (and not someone else).

@ReZourceman, we know what you do. What else did you find?

I want to know why you haven't voted Animal when you know now he's the taserer. For a while you've been arguing he's not the taserer, but now you know he is I'd expect you to vote him.

The evidence seems strong, but the story he came up with doesn't sound made up, either. I'm not convinced either way (though I'm wagering that, if Animal is mafia, so is Yvonne).

And that's the thing: there was no kill last night. Who prevented it, exactly? mr-paul being roleblocked sounds fishy (seriously, how come something appeared on the write-up, anyway? Shouldn't there be something empty instead?). Jimbob and Eevilmurray were stopped, but both are pretty much above suspicion.

That leaves Animal's claim of protecting himself. So, like I said, this could go either way.

And that's the thing: there was no kill last night. Who prevented it, exactly? mr-paul being roleblocked sounds fishy (seriously, how come something appeared on the write-up, anyway? Shouldn't there be something empty instead?).

You're right, that is weird. Could be DuD's decision or something else really. Although you can see in the writeup it says he was stopped. Could be they can write what they want, but a lot of it has been previously confirmed.

That leaves Animal's claim of protecting himself. So, like I said, this could go either way.

Note that he hasn't been observed protecting himself, and that he has apparently opted to protect himself over the cop. Damn selfish if he was a townie!

Damn selfish if he was a townie!

Can't say I disagree. But I've seen that sort of thing happen plenty of times before.

I have one final question for you: who, in the middle of all this, roleblocked Eevilmurray? I can't for the life of me figure that out with what we currently know.

No idea. I want to find out what Peeps does.

If Peeps was responsible for it, then he targeted himself, right?

@The Peeps laying a vote is all well and good but we know nothing about you. I don't really trust you and that's why I've switched with you a few times now.

You were perfectly happy to carry on in secret before Jonnas called you out. I don't see any reason to reveal what I do right now but I'm happy to comply if things change and it will be easy to confirm what I've done so far. I'm ok with you not trusting me as I've given you nothing so far, just as long as it's working both ways - so far there's nothing that directly makes me suspicious.

I'd like to know why @Yvonne felt the need to roleblock mr-paul

You were perfectly happy to carry on in secret before Jonnas called you out.

U wot m8? I wouldn't say he called me out... if you look back I said "I am very strongly of the belief that Animal targeted Peeps the other day.". That was obvious enough that Jonnas's next line in response to me was "Oh, so you were the redirector this entire time?" It was obvious enough what I was saying for him to reply in such a way - like "oh, so it was you" rather than "are you the switcher?"

Just going through the list of what people have claimed...

Are you the booster or can you pick/copy powers? Saying you're one of them is good enough.

U wot m8? I wouldn't say he called me out... if you look back I said "I am very strongly of the belief that Animal targeted Peeps the other day.". That was obvious enough that Jonnas's next line in response to me was "Oh, so you were the redirector this entire time?" It was obvious enough what I was saying for him to reply in such a way - like "oh, so it was you" rather than "are you the switcher?"

Protip: While something might be obvious for some, it isn't necessarily so for others. I thought Animal was a protector for a while now, but that wasn't obvious to you, either.

Also, it wasn't confirmation: I was actually accusing you of being the redirector with that question (that you didn't answer clearly at the time, either). Even if you didn't see it that way, I definitely intended on calling you out for being hush-hush from the beginning, while criticising Animal of doing the exact same thing.

I'd like to hear more from The Peeps too, but I don't suspect him as much. Plus, the fact that he targeted nobody during the first night gives him the benefit of the doubt.

I'd like to know why Yvonne felt the need to roleblock mr-paul

I'd love to hear his reasoning behind that choice, too.

I'm genuinely disappointed in your play if you're town because you've essentially dragged information out (that I was pretty much hinting at anyway) that makes me far less useful now that I have to reveal it so bluntly. There's no way you know all my targets, but I'll tell you who I switched anyway.

Yes, you clearly thought it was obvious enough that everyone would get it. That's why you were so forgiving of Jonnas when he outright said it. You're not having this both ways. Just because you're out doesn't mean I have to be. If you want to know what I do, stick a vote on me and see who follows.

Also you've apparently narrowed me down to two abilities. Would either one of those imply that I'm mafia? Would it be beneficial for me to reveal if I had one of those abilities if I was town?

Yes, you clearly thought it was obvious enough that everyone would get it. That's why you were so forgiving of Jonnas when he outright said it.

I was unforgiving of Jonnas because all the information was there, but he said it anyway (then demanded my targets at vote point).

Once he knew in his head I was the target switcher he surely realised that I knew Animal went to you, since I was responsible. You said you were tasered when Animal went to you (and Animal admitted to be being a RB who was redirected). RBing Jimbob was scummy, and it was done by taser. After all that, it seems oddly hostile that he ever dropped a vote on me, and weirder still that he hasn't laid one down on Animal.

You're not having this both ways. Just because you're out doesn't mean I have to be.

I'm having it the way of "you're the only guy we know nothing about yet". Nothing personal.

If you want to know what I do, stick a vote on me and see who follows.

What, and drop the lynch on Animal? Also who would follow? Sure, we don't have anything on you to lynch you, but that doesn't mean we should ignore the fact you have put nothing forward while nearly everyone else has.

Also you've apparently narrowed me down to two abilities. Would either one of those imply that I'm mafia?

Maybe. We have seen a town version of a booster already...

We're trying to find out why EEVIL was stopped. Can you stop people directly?