NEurope
DuD

Trouble in the Depository Mafia

I was asking if your target would be aware that someone targeted them. Would your action show up in their Night 2 results PM from DuD?

I'm not too sure.

Very likely Animal roleblocked you @The Peeps.

I am going to Vote Animal because it seems fairly obvious he RB you yet is trying to dodge admitting it.

The thought had crossed my mind. I was going to wait to see what he had to say but he's no longer viewing the thread...

Changevote: Animal

I am pondering changing my vote... if only because every response from Animal seems to be curt, and avoiding actually giving specifics over what he did last night.

Vote animal because while everyone is putting their cards on the table he is bring very poker face.....

Apologies, I've not been very much up with this game. Going to have a read through when I get back in a bit and smash names and take places.

I thought I made it sort of obvious that I did roleblock. Why would you want a massive neon sign saying "I ROLEBLOCK" when mafia will kill people like that? Guess that's me dead then -_-

I'll admit everything then seeing as people would just rather jump bandwagons and would not read into anything. I can roleblock and last night, I targeted @Sheikah but got redirected to 'someone' and I dunno who. Happy now?

I am happy enough with this lynch. Kill animal guys, and if it is wrong then we just get esequiel next. Seems very unlikely the town would have two roleblockers.

Esequiel (3) : EEVILMURRAY, Yvonne, Jonnas

Animal (4) : Sheikah, The Peeps, Esequiel

Majority is 6.

I am happy enough with this lynch. Kill animal guys, and if it is wrong then we just get esequiel next. Seems very unlikely the town would have two roleblockers.

I'm not just a roleblocker. I have another power as well that I can use but it alternates. That one I'm DEFINITELY not saying because I'll die for sure.

Sorry Sheikah but I think you're mafia. Why specifically show interest in me and when I asked, you just said "You're not folding?" or something along those lines? I think you're hiding something but I'm not going to cause everybody to try and lynch you because I've got no proof of that.

However, if you guys do lynch me, I PROMISE you you'll be making a huge mistake. But whatever, you guys like everything in black and white and you still ignore it so ignore this: I AM TOWN AND I AM A ROLEBLOCKER AS WELL AS SOMETHING ELSE.

Fuck it, I'm done.

Also, who has a double-vote or did I miss that?

I think Esequiel is the bigger lead right now. Animal was hiding stuff, but Esequiel's story doesn't gel with anything.

I've no idea whom to vote for, both Animal and Esequiel seem iffy right now. It could be a case of a coin toss to decide, but depends if either throw something to convince me not to vote for them.

So you might be lynched but won't share information that might be verifiable or otherwise make people believe you more? Right.

I asked for your information early on here since in the few games I can remember you playing you either forgot about the game and went AWOL, while another time you had info that could have presented to prevent my lynch (but didn't). So call it irrelevant to the game at hand if you will, but I wanted to make sure you weren't just going to take a backseat this time.

Anyway rest of town should take this opportunity regardless because if both Animal and esequiel are claiming to be roleblockers, chances are at least one is Mafia. If not Animal, get esequiel.

Either Esequiel has a double vote or the count is wrong :p I'm guessing it's not Sheikah as he would've said something about it rather than reveal it by voting and it's not mine either.

Changevote: no lynch for now. I'll see what the consensus is and go with that. I was leaning towards Esequiel to begin with but Animal hiding his roleblock is certainly shifty.

I think Esequiel is the bigger lead right now. Animal was hiding stuff, but Esequiel's story doesn't gel with anything.

Note that Animal won't reveal his N1 action. The only roleblock for N1 we know about was (supposedly) by esequiel, who EEVIL has not contested when esequiel admitted to doing it. It's possible that Animal was instead making a kill - but how will we know unless he says what else he did so that it might be verified? Note that he did say about his N1 action - 'it affected no one or nobody'. Unless it's lie detector then what gives? Even if it was lie detector, start presenting us some results that means we can gain trust in people.

Esequiel (3) : EEVILMURRAY, Yvonne, Jonnas

Animal (3) : Sheikah, Esequiel

No Lynch (1) : The Peeps

Majority is 6.

Note that Animal won't reveal his N1 action. The only roleblock for N1 we know about was (supposedly) by esequiel, who EEVIL has not contested when esequiel admitted to doing it. It's possible that Animal was instead making a kill - but how will we know unless he says what else he did so that it might be verified? Note that he did say about his N1 action - 'it affected no one or nobody'. Unless it's lie detector then what gives? Even if it was lie detector, start presenting us some results that means we can gain trust in people.

Animal has already said he doesn't want to reveal what his other power does (until it's more relevant, I'm guessing). I can relate.

Of course, also entirely possible that he was the killer on Night 1 and struggling to come up with a story.

So, we have either Animal dodging revealing a sliver about himself... or Esequiel, claiming something that makes no sense whatsoever (namely, that he's a roleblocker, but Eevil's power still worked, anyway).

I'll stick with voting Esequiel. His sounds like the kind of story that was foiled by a contradiction. The case against Animal comes entirely out of intuition, therefore, one can still look into him during the following night(s).

The time for withholding information is when you are not in danger of being lynched. The fact he was close to lynch and refused to give info to town says more to me. He was also sussed out as a roleblocker yet was still being secretive. Come on man, this is dodgy stuff.

Anyway we need to not split the vote here. If we don't kill one of them we're not going to then know whether we need to lynch the other tomorrow.

@Sheikah, sorry to burst your bubble but you're after the wrong guy. I am town. Believe it or not. I'm not going to be pressured just because you all want validation. I'm not going to keep going over shit either so mafia (most likely, you now after this weird tirade of lynch over me) can use it to twist people's minds so let me make my actions clear. If you can't read between the lines, I suggest you get your Sherlock on, stop being lazy and making it easy for mafia to kill towns, especially so early in the game. For those who get it, please keep to yourself:

I can roleblock but I am not revealing my other power. It alternates.

N1 ia a target I'm not sharing but just know that it can't be verified by anybody and it was not anybody who is deceased. I used my power that I'm not telling anyone about yet.

N2 I targeted Sheikah because he took a special interest in me straight away. I thought he found out about my power and wanted to kill me so I blocked him only I failed and blocked 'someone else'. I do not know who as it just said 'you stopped someone?' or something along those lines.

I know I'm town. Do believe me. Don't. Your choice but if you lynch me, you'll make a massive mistake. Probably will be but whatever.

I don't particularly trust @Sheikah's reason for asking me straight out like that. I was inactive for one game as far as I recall and about me not replying to his posts, that was me not having to be pressured in revealing roles too early. If you want validation, only one person can tell you and it's nobody who has died.

For now though, I'll vote Esequiel because he can double vote, which I never trust. Vote how you want but if you're expecting some Hunger Games style thing, you'll be disappointed.

Romeo Dunn :P

N2 I targeted Sheikah because he took a special interest in me straight away. I thought he found out about my power and wanted to kill me so I blocked him only I failed and blocked 'someone else'. I do not know who as it just said 'you stopped someone?' or something along those lines.

If your story is true, you ended up targeting The Peeps, as he's the only one who complained about being roleblocked. It was a taser, he said.

@SheikahIf you can't read between the lines, I suggest you get your Sherlock on, stop being lazy and making it easy for mafia to kill towns, especially so early in the game. For those who get it, please keep to yourself

I'm not sharing but just know that it can't be verified by anybody and it was not anybody who is deceased. I used my power that I'm not telling anyone about yet.

So your ability that cannot be verified in any way is 'easy to work out if you read in between the lines'. If you are a town roleblocker with 'a power so kill-worthy it must not be mentioned' then that is obviously enough reason for Mafia to want to kill you anyway... so literally no idea why you'd be holding back. If anyone can confirm that he has targeted them and that he has some uber town-esque power, then by all means do tell.

I will Vote: esequiel because it looks like it's going that way and there's still pretty good reason. At least we'll know whether he was a town of Mafia roleblocker or not (if either). Sets us up for Animal's lynch if he does flip town.

If your story is true, you ended up targeting The Peeps, as he's the only one who complained about being roleblocked. It was a taser, he said.

Yup.

Also note - how would he know the manner in which he carries out roleblocks?

I will Vote: esequiel because it looks like it's going that way and there's still pretty good reason. At least we'll know whether he was a town of Mafia roleblocker or not (if either). Sets us up for Animal's lynch if he does flip town.

And who died and made you King of the Lynches? Why from the start have you specifically gone for me? It proves nothing. Just know that if no evidence comes to light, I WILL be voting you. You wreak of evil behaviour.

You wreak of evil behaviour.

LOL. Ok, in the meantime the rest of us will be voting for the other roleblocker.