NEurope
DuD

Trouble in the Depository Mafia

Sounds like a lot of success last night (including myself). Anyone NOT successful last night, other than Peeps who says he did nothing?

I wasn't successful in reaching my original target @Mr\-Paul, but did reach a 2nd target instead.

I didn´t perform any action last night, so I have no info to give at this point.

I didn´t perform any action last night, so I have no info to give at this point.

Howcomes...?

I have a passive ability and an active ability. The latter I saw no use for last night.

######

I wasn't boosted, so I wasn't Dedede's target (if he even sent one). That's pretty much all I got :heh:

I´m not asking specifics, but did you do something last night that could potentially be boosted?

@Animal I am interested to hear your thoughts/actions.

I was successful in my target last night and my target was not Dedede.

I was successful in my target last night and my target was not Dedede.

Leap of faith time, who was it?

I´m not asking specifics, but did you do something last night that could potentially be boosted?

I think so. The only way I couldn't be boosted is if I didn't try to do anything, and I did try.

I was, however, roleblocked last night. I was hoping the roleblocker would reveal himself before I said this, but I guess he didn't.

But you were.

Why do you say that?

I thought it was odd that you mentioned specifically not being boosted, while everyone else is "succesful, target not Dedede". Combined with Dedede´s role information, and Eevilmurray´s claim, and now your confirmation that you were actually roleblocked.. If Eevil is telling the truth, you flat-out lied.

vote: Jonnas

You're right, I did. I was hoping I would be able to use my boosted power on Night 2 without being roleblocked again, but now, the mafia will target me, no doubt (whether by roleblock or killing).

I was boosted. Reading Dedede's role, you can see that very much confirms that I'm town. After all, he roleblocks people on the following night, not on the current one (which is what I was).

So yeah, just withholding information (that clears me, at that) so I wouldn't be a mafia target early on, so that my power could be of some use.

Leap of faith time, who was it?

Leap of faith time, why are you so obsessed with me? /MeanGirls

Nah, seriously though, why?

I was boosted. Reading Dedede's role, you can see that very much confirms that I'm town. After all, he roleblocks people on the following night, not on the current one (which is what I was).

So yeah, just withholding information (that clears me, at that) so I wouldn't be a mafia target early on, so that my power could be of some use.

This information doesn't clear you at all. The fact that you were roleblocked last night has nothing to do with it.

Nice try in trying to tick us into thinking it does.

Vote: Jonnas.

This information doesn't clear you at all. The fact that you were roleblocked last night has nothing to do with it.

I was talking mostly about the boost thingy, which I thought was enough confirmation of my alignment. I thought Eevilmurray confirmed I was boosted.

How does lying about having not been boosted and then later revealing that you were in fact....clear you? Or am I missing something?

I'm confused by your actions, Jonnas. Why would you specifically mention not being boosted by Dedede in the first place when nobody asked you if you were and if you so badly didn't want to be lynched, why not just say "I was/wasn't successful and my target was not Dedede" like everybody else? If anything, you made yourself stand out more.

Also, the fact that EEVILMURRAY just caught you out lying and you admitted to lying makes you a target because if you never mentioned that, nobody would be suspicious of you.

Either you're suspish or you and EEVILMURRAY are in this shit together (which I doubt, by the way). Right now, something about this just doesn't sit right with me.

I'm not going to vote just yet but I would like to know your thinking process, @Jonnas

Eugh, why didn't my subscription for this threddd workkkk. As a result I forgot to send a target :(