NEurope
Crabble

New Fish. Please be gentle.

Hi guys, Nathan here (or Nate for short).

I've been invited to join the forum by ReZourceman and Rummy, just wanted to say thanks and hi to everyone else.

Not only am I new to N-Europe, but forums in general, so bear with me if I ejaculate my n00bness everywhere.

Hi guys, Nathan here (or Nate for short).

I've been invited to join the forum by ReZourceman and Rummy, just wanted to say thanks and hi to everyone else.

Not only am I new to N-Europe, but forums in general, so bear with me if I ejaculate my n00bness everywhere.

Ban please.

haha, juuust kidding.

Keep it together son and you'll do just fine.

Welcome, I'm sure you'll like it here.

invited to join the forum by ReZourceman

...oh dear.

Wait, so this one isn't a robot?

Welcome to the boards, you'll do fine. I would say watch out for ReZourceman, but i think that's too late.

Really wish I hadn't looked up your username on Urban Dictionary.

Please don't tell me. It was scat related, wasn't it?

Wasn't it?!?!???

Welcome Crabble! its nice to have a new member who isn't a spam bot or after a free smash bros code!

So Rez's friend....are you nuts too?

You didn´t kill the old Fish did you? He hasn´t logged in in a year apparently.

Hello Krabappel. I believe we've unofficially met previously on ReZ's facebook.

Ah, so he's that Nathan.

Wait, is this some sneaky ploy to ask for a Smash Bros. 3DS demo code? No, I'm just kidding, welcome to hell!

Hello, there :) Welcome to our humble forums. Have a nice stay.

You should know, we're all a bunch of old fogeys. Why, ReZourceman himself has been here for years, and he's still greener than most.

...I'll grab my coat.

Oh here we go, let us all slay the guy for earning a bastard living as a shoe salesperson! I'll have you know that shoe sales--oh, wait, you're all not getting the pitchforks out...oh wait, I'm not a shoe salesperson anymore, what the fuck do I care for! :p #NEuropeInsideJoke #YoullGetItIfYouStickAround #HashtagSlut

Hello Crabby Patty! I'm the magnificent milk-chocolate sexy beast they call Animal. You shall hear of the legend soon! I have mad game with the bitchez!

Just kidding but really, I am chocolatey awesomeness and I am called Animal so you have to decide whether the rest of the statement above is true. If you say yes, you will be my friend for life. If you say no, we can totally be friends anyway, that's cool but it'd just mean I'll have to put time and effort into making you believe it's true...:p

Hello man, welcome aboard! Nice to see a new member, it doesn't happen often enough these days! Stick around, I'm sure you'll love it, and all the crazy people it inhabits.

Just watch out for @Ashley - He'll try and catfish you. He's not really a Nigerian prince. Or Britney Spears.

Welcome to the hotel N-Europe! :)

Such a lovely place... such a lovely place

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave! :heh:

Hello, there :) Welcome to our humble forums. Have a nice stay.

You should know, we're all a bunch of old fogeys. Why, ReZourceman himself has been here for years, and he's still greener than most.

...I'll grab my coat.

That was the king of bad puns.

:bowdown:

Hello Krabappel. I believe we've unofficially met previously on ReZ's facebook.

Is that so? I assumed that the majority of the people on his FB friends list were fake profiles he set up, Catfish style.

Is that so? I assumed that the majority of the people on his FB friends list were fake profiles he set up, Catfish style.

Perhaps everyone on this forum was made up by ReZ.

Perhaps everyone on this forum was made up by ReZ.

........dafuq you say that for????

So essentially what I an getting from this thread is that you are definitely not going to give me a Smash Bros 3DS code, right?

On an unrelated note, how do I log out and permanently leave this forum forever?

Oh here we go, let us all slay the guy for earning a bastard living as a shoe salesperson! I'll have you know that shoe sales--oh, wait, you're all not getting the pitchforks out...oh wait, I'm not a shoe salesperson anymore, what the fuck do I care for! :p #NEuropeInsideJoke #YoullGetItIfYouStickAround #HashtagSlut

Hello Crabby Patty! I'm the magnificent milk-chocolate sexy beast they call Animal. You shall hear of the legend soon! I have mad game with the bitchez!

Just kidding but really, I am chocolatey awesomeness and I am called Animal so you have to decide whether the rest of the statement above is true. If you say yes, you will be my friend for life. If you say no, we can totally be friends anyway, that's cool but it'd just mean I'll have to put time and effort into making you believe it's true...:p

The thing about inside jokes though, is that they make a gynecologist party more fun.

¥BadPun ¥ByTheWayIYenTag ¥BeenDoingItBeforeItWasCool ¥UnfortunatelyItNeverWillBeCool ¥InsideJoke ¥ComingBackToTheBeginning

By the way, as a fan of Schrodinger I both believe and don't believe your statements at the same time, until I open your box......wait, what?

Oh, you don't want a Smash Bros 3DS code. That's cool. It does seem you'll fit in just fine with everyone here, we are all a nice bunch of people.