N-Europe

Football Season 2014/2015

Dog-amoto

Also did anyone else happen to catch Napoli v Lazio yesterday? Battle for the final CL spot, it was absolutely mesmerising. One of the best games I've seen all season.

I don't really know what's going on in Italy these days :hmm:

I miss waking up on Saturday mornings to tune into Gazetta Football Italia..

Maybe I should start watching some of the games on BT Sport next season : peace:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe it! I was driving home and heard that a hasty conference had been arranged, but I did not see this coming.

He's clearly involved in some of this shite. He's balls deep in it. Nothing screams, "I'm GUILTY!" louder than resigning days after you were elected.

I nominate @Ramar for Presidency.

It was a great final. Juve started off badly and a few of their players didn't keep their cool, but they eased themselves into the game and deserved their goal.

Barcelona play a particular style of football and they are technically brilliant. However, I'd argue that Juve were perhaps the better team in the second half, or at least for large parts of it. However, we must also remember that they were clearly denied a blatant penalty when the score was 1-1. Barcelona pretty much went up the field and scored, I don't think Juve really fully recovered after that. It was a definite injustice.

How Vidal wasn't sent off I don't know. What was he thinking that first 20 or so minutes??

Barca's front three are simply mesmerising at times and had enough chances, think at least 5 v 3 twice in the game which they wasted. Not quite the same spectacle as last year but still a good game of two top sides. I don't think any English team deserved to be in that final against those two.

Maybe Chelsea :p

How Vidal wasn't sent off I don't know. What was he thinking that first 20 or so minutes??

Barca's front three are simply mesmerising at times and had enough chances, think at least 5 v 3 twice in the game which they wasted. Not quite the same spectacle as last year but still a good game of two top sides. I don't think any English team deserved to be in that final against those two.

Maybe Chelsea :p

Lol, I was so disappointed with Vidal and Buffon in this game. Vidal was better in the second, but he lost his head and potentially could have gone in the first 30 minutes.

Morata and Pogba were the best Juve players, although I thought Lichtsteiner was pretty good and Evra had a decent second half.

That front three of Barcelona is going to take some beating. Real's front three of Benzema-Bale-Ronaldo aren't as good and don't flow as well.

• 3 weeks later...
Roberto Firmino. Big coup that. Add a few more top players and we might be going somewhere.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Rodgers spunking Liverpool's money down the drain again. £29m for him.. Last summer an extra £6m and being in London would have got you Alexis Sanchez!

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Rodgers spunking Liverpool's money down the drain again. £29m for him.. Last summer an extra £6m and being in London would have got you Alexis Sanchez!

So...they couldn't have got Sanchez then, as Liverpool never has or never will be in London.

I think it could be a good signing. Could be good, could be disappointing, who knows really? We won't know until he starts playing, but at least it's a statement of intent.