NEurope
Retro_Link

Splatoon

I'd be keen to be involved in this as well, sadly I think most evenings are a bit of a write off, but just in case I'd still like to be considered! :)

I can't comment on availability at the moment, however I'm definitely up for this.

Usually tue-thur nights wouldn't be great for me.. but it doesn't need to be a set date every week.

Currently any evening for the rest of the month would suit me just fine (got a couple of weeks holiday) so if I see people post here they'll be on at such and such time I can drop in and join in too

Unfortunately weekdays are difficult me at the moment as I'm working in London, away from my consoles! Love the game but online play is just way to difficult (setting up skype etc) and it's just too much faff.

Maybe on a weekend one day though..

Sounds like evenings are sucking for most people, so maybe a Saturday some time will work? Look to start an hour or two before map rotation to get some variety in. I'd def wanna skype/VC somehow tho, either Skype or PS4 iono.

I'll probably be going onto splatoon in a few minutes if anyone else is going to be around...

Sounds like evenings are sucking for most people, so maybe a Saturday some time will work? Look to start an hour or two before map rotation to get some variety in. I'd def wanna skype/VC somehow tho, either Skype or PS4 iono.

Yeah seems that way, fine for me usually, but I'm away this Saturday. Next Saturday though!

Yeah seems that way, fine for me usually, but I'm away this Saturday. Next Saturday though!

I'm out tomorrow too, and it seems I didn't realise til just now but I'm working next Saturday too. Maybe the 5th or 12th of March? Is anyone else down for this and got dates that suit??

EDIT: Seems 5th is a bad day for me as out in the afternoon, at an engagement night of the 12th but may get some morning-afternoonish gaming in. I'm pretty terrible given I suggested Saturday :p

Edited by Rummy

I have a long weekend Sat-Mon so sometime between Friday late afternoon to Monday evening. would be best for me.

For the next week or so.. anytime before 2pm GMT

Decided to fire this up after work and have a few games. Still hate that we can't just play against people in our own region. Once the Japanese players get into the game the connections go to hell. Your paint becomes laggy and then you suddenly die.

I'm doing alright in terms of placing at the end of a match, even though I haven't played it in a crazy amount of months. :D

so is anyone playing splatfest?

I will be playing it after lunch. I've never played properly during an event so I'm looking forward to seeing what the deal is.

I will be all over Splatfest later. Definitely getting to top rank on this one.

well.. I went against my gut when I chose my team.. bit mistake if the team I just played with are representative. they were getting owned and I was playing reasonably well. 3 loses and 2 wins... I've dropped out to do a bit of housework.. before I've done splatfests in one long stretch but it's not a good idea.. so trying to dip in with moderation!

team effort still.. I'm hoping most of you guys picked the same team as me as that does seem to be a better indication of which team is going to win...

Which team should I take?

The team with the best players :P Just choose I guess. I would ask you to join mine, but would feel bad when you get capped on sea snails :P

24 snails vs 18 though... it's not THAT big a difference :D

but yeah I won't recommend you join the winning team either, because that just makes it even more certain my team will lose : /

I went with the Red team as that's the game I had as a youngster.

Played a few matches earlier and my team got demolished every time. I couldn't be bothered to back out and look for another team so I just knocked it off.

if the loss % is too high I switch. It's happening a lot this splatfest...

Which team should I take?

Who did you go for in the end?

I'm team blue, the team I'm on now seem far more competent so.. hoping HoT's experience is typical!

Just came 3rd in my team with 1000+p.. the challenge now is hitting 400p :D hope players don't drop out, because I'm loving this team!

I went with Blue as that was the version I played originally. Had the easiest run to queen I've had yet, didn't lose very many matches and hardly had any waiting for matches either.

I went with Blue as that was the version I played originally. Had the easiest run to queen I've had yet, didn't lose very many matches and hardly had any waiting for matches either.

I've had an easier run, but this is very close! Red teams seem competent at best, the closest I had with this team was 54 43.. an intense match for this splatfest, but a fairly easy win!

The team with the best players :P Just choose I guess. I would ask you to join mine, but would feel bad when you get capped on sea snails :P

24 snails vs 18 though... it's not THAT big a difference :D

but yeah I won't recommend you join the winning team either, because that just makes it even more certain my team will lose : /

I wanted to choose a team like my Nintendo "friends", but as you weren't there I went for red.... But I have only played 2 games as my internet connection is horrible.

I wanted to choose a team like my Nintendo "friends", but as you weren't there I went for red.... But I have only played 2 games as my internet connection is horrible.

well HoT went red too..

there are plenty of poor blue teams, I know I've played splatfests where all my teams were terrible, yet overall we won, and vice versa

I'm playing on the Blue Team (also what I owned as a kid) and we went on an 11 game unbeaten streak this afternoon. Absolutely loving this Splatfest, even if the level choices aren't the greatest.