N-Europe

Captain Toad: Treasure Trackers

Retro_Link

Really, of which characters? If it's any that are also in amiibo form, then that's a really shitty move by Nintendo to lock this mode to the Toad amiibo. :hmm:

Someone on Miiverse pointed out a Rosalina one.

It's not something you have to find, it's just in the scenery

Someone on Miiverse pointed out a Rosalina one.

It's not something you have to find, it's just in the scenery

I think they were always there. I'm sure I seen a few kicking about during my first playthrough.

Loving this, although I keep starting the level before scanning Toad in. :D

I think they were always there. I'm sure I seen a few kicking about during my first playthrough.

Loving this, although I keep starting the level before scanning Toad in. :D

They were. I remember seeing videos months ago including this one.

Secret 8-Bit Luigi in Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker!

And that video was before the game even released.

Just had a 3 hour session on it and found all the hidden Toads. There's none available for the bonus worlds. :(

The difficulty of finding them is all over the place. Some are staring you in the face while others have you scratching your head. There were a few times where I could hear the little guy but just couldn't find him. :D

It's a great little addition to the game but sadly only available for those who have the Toad Amiibo. Is it worth the £10 you have to pay for the Amiibo? Not by a long shot but it is a nice little extra for those who are already collecting the models.

I'm 12 stages into Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker now and it's very enjoyable so far :hehe:

I must be in a bit of a puzzle mood considering I bought this and Professor Layton and the Curious Village on the same day but I'm having an excellent time with both :yay:

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - All Pixel Toad Locations

I was waiting for this and as I thought it doesn't take very long for this....yawn....f..e...s..t...:zzz:

Took me 3 hours to find them all and I had a great time doing so. Very good DLC for those collecting Amiibo already.

• 2 weeks later...

Just reached Mummy-Me Maze Forever.. and the difficulty has taken a serious hike :shakehead

I've attempted it a few times now and haven't reached 4000 coins, never mind the required 5000 :eek: I suspect I'll be tearing my hair out by the end of the night and will admit that I'm slightly concerned that there appears to be a few stages after this one :heh:

Just reached Mummy-Me Maze Forever.. and the difficulty has taken a serious hike :shakehead

I've attempted it a few times now and haven't reached 4000 coins, never mind the required 5000 :eek: I suspect I'll be tearing my hair out by the end of the night and will admit that I'm slightly concerned that there appears to be a few stages after this one :heh:

Don't worry about coins. You will have more than enough by the end without having to go out of your way and collect them.

That is really the last stage of the game the levels you unlick afterwards are just the bonus games you play throughout the game.

Wow.

That makes the yarn yoshi amiibo look like crap!

Want.

There's two ways of interpreting this.

Either you think Yarn Yoshiibo is made crap in comparison to this.

Or you think Yarn Yoshiibo is already crap but made to look crappier because of this.

Either way...

Shut-up.gif